Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to slim down your face?

Default Re: how to slim down your face?

Quote Originally Posted by 1911
    guys, i am actually not fat. i stand at 1.70m tall, and only weighs about 60kg. just that my face is fat. if i follow some of your advice to skip lunch, or eat very little, i will die of starvation before my face will slim down.
    I think your face muscle lost its elasticity, hence it is not bouncy and looks fat?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Hot inside but not hot outside leh...
    heat by conduction? hahaa...

OT...

skip lunch and dont eat is no use. U dont exercise, your face will forever be fat

exercising is the ONLY WAY
    get your lazy ass to work and reap the rewards

Live in North Korea and experience famine
    if you are not in the army or politically connected

"Cheek Toner"
    If your cheeks are fatter than Rosie O'Donnell back when she was famous, you might want to get the Cheek Toner. The contraption works by rolling the end-rollers on your cheeks as you smile, this helps tone and shape your saggy cheeks. And when your finished, you can grab the steaks off your f'ing grill.

"Slim Mouthpiece"
    The Slim Mouthpiece will finally do the job right if your're still having problems with the fat on the sides of your mouth. Place the device on the corners of your mouth and begin to repeat the 5 vowels until you feel the burn. The mouthpiece also contains a removable spring in which you can upgrade the resistance.

"Jawline Slimmer"
    A nice looking jawline is what makes a women attractive. But if you don't have one don't sweat it, because the Jawline Slimmer will help you get it. The aluminum guard acts as a sauna, and all you have to do is place the guard under your chin, add water, and sweat it out. Unfortunately, one size doesn't fit all.
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

Sorry to burst ur bubble man... but mebbe its genetic.. so it may be a little hard slim down ur face unless u reduce ur fat percentage significantly... I'm not talking about ur weight.. I'm talking about how lean you are...

you may be 60kg but 70% fat, 30% muscle... or 60kg, 90% muscle 10% fat..

So key point is to build up muscle...

aiya, must left some % for bone and skin lah (some got brain also)
    cannot be 100% fat + muscle hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 1911
    i have a very round/fat face, with ugly double chin. is there any way to get rid of all the extra fat on the face?
    Surgery

Heh, I went for a retreat and slim down 2.5kg in 2 weeks!

It was just 2 meals per day - breakfast and lunch with no solid food after 12pm.
    At 5pm it was just nibbling on little bits of dark choc...

Never felt so good before

Actually most of us don't need 3 square meals a day, especially those leading a sedentary lifestyle.

I kept up with this habit till now - eat a lot during lunch, snack a little at tea break and only a little on dishes that my mum cook with no rice (no choice, mum cooked must eat a little to show appreciation).

It's enough for sustainence, believe me...

Quote Originally Posted by wiskiz
    Sorry to burst ur bubble man... but mebbe its genetic.. so it may be a little hard slim down ur face unless u reduce ur fat percentage significantly... I'm not talking about ur weight.. I'm talking about how lean you are...

you may be 60kg but 70% fat, 30% muscle... or 60kg, 90% muscle 10% fat..

So key point is to build up muscle...
    couldn't agree more.

a bodybuilder's weight way exceed in respect to their height, but are they obese and overweight? no. their muscle just weighs too much! lol

i think the percentage is 130% muscle and 10% fat? heh

a weighing machine is not entirely accurate thats why you see those body fat examing machine when you go NKF for check up. those you just stand there and hold the machine so that your arms and body will potray a 90 degrees figure.

Quote Originally Posted by alba
    Heh, I went for a retreat and slim down 2.5kg in 2 weeks!

It was just 2 meals per day - breakfast and lunch with no solid food after 12pm.
    At 5pm it was just nibbling on little bits of dark choc...

Never felt so good before

Actually most of us don't need 3 square meals a day, especially those leading a sedentary lifestyle.

I kept up with this habit till now - eat a lot during lunch, snack a little at tea break and only a little on dishes that my mum cook with no rice (no choice, mum cooked must eat a little to show appreciation).

It's enough for sustainence, believe me...
    dark choc is good!

from what i know about this is we should eat more meals but less portion each per day. like dividing ur 3 meals into a 5 meals portion each day to go easy on digestion. a bodybuilder fren told me that so i guess it not neccessary to go to that extend and discipline.

you dont need to lose WEIGHT, you need to lose FAT. That happens with good training and good eating. It can be done even for a fatty like myself.

http://captnj.blogspot.com/2006/03/e...ifference.html

face also slimmer
    Singapore's Premier Fitness Expert: Get my 1550pg FREE fitness e-book at
    www.coachjon.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12