Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to slim down your face?

Default How to slim down your face?

i have a very round/fat face, with ugly double chin. is there any way to get rid of all the extra fat on the face?

Default Re: how to slim down your face?

You're talking about taking your picture in such a way that you look slimer, or using software to digitally edit your face such that you look slimer, or some other methods?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    You're talking about taking your picture in such a way that you look slimer, or using software to digitally edit your face such that you look slimer, or some other methods?
    i think he/she want it permanently done... and physically done...

u can try exercising your face, like doing emotional facial actions.. but remember to put mask after tat, else wait got wrinkles...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Plastic surgery.....like those extreme makeover

I teach you k? Everyday run and do gym. That will increase your metabolism and you will soon notice weight loss. First thing people notice will be your face, then your belly and fats.

Have to get your metabolism up and running first.

From my limited knowledge, there're only 2 ways:

1. Exercise, to reduce overall body fat. However, which part of your bady fat will be gone first, is not controllable, and it's not the exact reverse order of where you grow your body fat.

2. Operation.

Sorry 1911 to ask a question in your thread : How to decrease metabolism rate?
    i'm the extreme opposite from the threadposter, as my metabolism rate is sky high. i perspire very easily, even when i'm overseas freezing temperature in Winter, i still perspire.

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    i'm the extreme opposite from the threadposter, as my metabolism rate is sky high. i perspire very easily, even when i'm overseas freezing temperature in Winter, i still perspire.
    u r "Hot" mah...

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    u r "Hot" mah...
    Hot inside but not hot outside leh...

Phildate
    Guests

Do a 7-day detox/cleasne - sure you will lose weight (around face and elsewhere) and feel great afterwards. You are more likely to then stick to a sensible eating regime and begin some exercise. PM me for more details of where to go for detox.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    Do a 7-day detox/cleasne - sure you will lose weight (around face and elsewhere) and feel great afterwards. You are more likely to then stick to a sensible eating regime and begin some exercise. PM me for more details of where to go for detox.
    post here lah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Smile Re: how to slim down your face?

suck out fats from your face. ask plastic surgeons for advice.

i also chubby leh.. years ago some joker fren told me chewing gums could slim down my cheeks hahahaha

think cant have shortcut. go for cardio exercise to slim down overall. having double chins means you need to exercise to trim the fats. otherwise, plastic surgery lor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Liquify ??

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Liquify ??
    think can use DODGE & BURN also...

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Dun eat lunch , little dinner , your body will react accordingly and slows down your metabolism to conserve energy

Liquify ??
    make sure you apply the outwards and inwards at the correct part else you get reversed effects.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think can use DODGE & BURN also...
    this one good man ~!!

Dun eat lunch , little dinner , your body will react accordingly and slows down your metabolism to conserve energy
    Oh my gosh... Actually i eat a lot. i can go for 2nd round of lunch or dinner to be full.
    And if i don't take in enough food or don't eat, i will feel weak and have headache or migraine.

guys, i am actually not fat. i stand at 1.70m tall, and only weighs about 60kg. just that my face is fat. if i follow some of your advice to skip lunch, or eat very little, i will die of starvation before my face will slim down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast