Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFCD-racequeens

Default Re: TFCD-racequeens

i rather we do not touch on that channel

I know places to shoot.. But is quite ulu one.. Definitely need to drive in kind.. 1st you find the car, then I go scout the place.. Let me know what car, see whether worth it or not And most impt, Knight Ong must be TFCD organizer..

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie

BTW.. Just a word of advice.. If you do outdoor shoot with car, you need to choose a cloudy day.. Trust me, I can quite surely say I've done more car shoots than most other pple here

Unless you only want B&W photos..

Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    BTW.. Just a word of advice.. If you do outdoor shoot with car, you need to choose a cloudy day.. Trust me, I can quite surely say I've done more car shoots than most other pple here

they would prefer the car on tarmac than gravel.
    it's not landrover or grancherokkee to gravel, sand, snow, dirt tracks are out

we did a shoot on a super bright day before.it was so hot it's like we are in microwave oven.and the pics turned out fantastico.again, if it's all under or over or suffers from glare, we always have cs2 rite?

i do not want to close doors just yet as to who can org the shoot.i understand there are political issues in every forum so it's only fair eventually that i choose the photographers.and i must do a wise choice because my friends' pics quality/reputation/abuse of pics are in my hands.

vince123123
    Guests

Dont think you call it a "release".

BTW.. What I meant was, Motor Image sign release to allow photographers to keep photos but not use for commercial purpose.. We sign release to allow Motor Image a copy of all the images as well as to use them for commercial purpose.. Win win mah

Tarmac Then I don't know liao.. Find Tarmac locations very boring..

Shoot under bright sunlight, a lot of PSing to do, very siong

they would prefer the car on tarmac than gravel.
    it's not landrover or grancherokkee to gravel, sand, snow, dirt tracks are out

we did a shoot on a super bright day before.it was so hot it's like we are in microwave oven.and the pics turned out fantastico.again, if it's all under or over or suffers from glare, we always have cs2 rite?

i do not want to close doors just yet as to who can org the shoot.i understand there are political issues in every forum so it's only fair eventually that i choose the photographers.and i must do a wise choice because my friends' pics quality/reputation/abuse of pics are in my hands.

Ok.. Maybe I got the wrong term

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Dont think you call it a "release".

vince123123
    Guests

What I would do is to set up a "tent" to provide shade over the car - then not so hot/harsh lor

Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    Yes, I believe that they do as you have described.

However, it doesn't appear to be the case with sggirls website. A buddy of mine got his works leeched and displayed there but the webmaster gave 100% no reply and took 100% no action.
    I know the webmaster. This is a special case. He's indisposed currently. He's in minimum security prison in England currently for getting involved in a fatal car accident, ending up with 1 or 2 girls dead I think.. If you guys keep track of such news, you'll know who he is already.

Not at all if you have the proper equipment.. I've seen a "xiao ding dang" pull out more gadgets than I could imagine needed for an outdoor shoot before..

Not about hot.. It's the reflection, especially before photoshoot, pple polish their car until swee swee.. Even the best Cir PL in the world won't save you from that

What I would do is to set up a "tent" to provide shade over the car - then not so hot/harsh lor

Tent good idea though.. But where to find suich a big white tent?

Unless in his little bag of gadgets he had a damn big tent?

Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    Not at all if you have the proper equipment.. I've seen a "xiao ding dang" pull out more gadgets than I could imagine needed for an outdoor shoot before..

vince123123
    Guests

If the light is diffused, the reflections wont be so obvious anyway. Its a combination of factors, not only the tent, which will reduce these problems.

Not about hot.. It's the reflection, especially before photoshoot, pple polish their car until swee swee.. Even the best Cir PL in the world won't save you from that

hmmmm the cartoon xiao ding dang can magic anything out from his belly ya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123