Thread: Pinkies in the Rain

Default Pinkies in the Rain

Hey everyone!
    Just joined a minute ago ^--^" Discovered this forum when I heard about the Good Friday outing! Anyway, took pics of my current favourite pinkies today! Comments/criticisms/whatever welcomed

Default Re: Pinkies in the Rain

very cute pinkys... looks like the rain/water brings out the sunshine-after-rain smile of them.

wow! guess you must be from pinkyst forum. saw these pics there today. nice ones u've got! hope to see more of your pinkys photos too!
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Quote Originally Posted by di.o
    Hey everyone!
    Just joined a minute ago ^--^" Discovered this forum when I heard about the Good Friday outing! Anyway, took pics of my current favourite pinkies today! Comments/criticisms/whatever welcomed

Hiya, another pinky fan, nice pickies, where did u buy them from? Are they still in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj
    Hiya, another pinky fan, nice pickies, where did u buy them from? Are they still in stock?
    for the first pic, that pinky was a mix-and-match. So if you want a same combination like that, you'll prolly have to be 6 different pinkies to get that.
    The second one, you might be able to buy him (yeap, its a him) still. He's Agito/Akito from the series Air Gear. I got mine from Kino but it was preordered, not sure if they still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by di.o
    for the first pic, that pinky was a mix-and-match. So if you want a same combination like that, you'll prolly have to be 6 different pinkies to get that.
    The second one, you might be able to buy him (yeap, its a him) still. He's Agito/Akito from the series Air Gear. I got mine from Kino but it was preordered, not sure if they still have it?
    Thanks for your sharing .. catch up wif ya during the outings

psss... di.o will be the first to receive Ryoko in SG! Plan outing if you can leh! :P
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

seems like the head is alittle OOF

wah... wet limited pinkys... haha poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    psss... di.o will be the first to receive Ryoko in SG! Plan outing if you can leh! :P
    agree agree hee