Thread: anyone remember this software that finds similar or duplicated images?

Default anyone remember this software that finds similar or duplicated images?

eg if u have a huge lib of images and u wanna find out which images are duplicated or very similar(just that size and cropping are diff), what software to use ?

i remember seeing this software being mentioned here before but i cant remember waht';s the name of this free software.

thanks!!

Default Re: anyone remember this software that finds similar or duplicated images?

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago
    eg if u have a huge lib of images and u wanna find out which images are duplicated or very similar(just that size and cropping are diff), what software to use ?

i remember seeing this software being mentioned here before but i cant remember waht';s the name of this free software.

thanks!!
    Haven't heard of such a software before but this one came up in Google. Might it be what you're looking for?
    http://www.imagedupeless.com/en/index.html

Default Re: anyone remember this software that finds similar or duplicated images?

Very long ago I used ACDSee and you can set % of match; but not sure the latest version still support that function