Thread: What paper you guys specify for your beloved prints?

Default What paper you guys specify for your beloved prints?

As above,

Interested to know what you guys would ask for when you you're printing your beloved shots. =)

I've been printing at the Kodak lab at Serangoon Central, and of course, they gave me Kodak Professional (Endura) for bigger prints (6R) and Kodak Royal Digital for smaller 4R prints.

Havent try other labs/paper yet, but interested to know what kind of differences it would make, especially with other paper (like Fujiflim's paper etc etc)

Thanks in advance for your inputs

Default Re: What paper you guys specify for your beloved prints?

No particular paper...my favourite FDI lab gives me Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper Supreme, no complaints.

Default Re: What paper you guys specify for your beloved prints?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratix
    As above,

Interested to know what you guys would ask for when you you're printing your beloved shots. =)

I've been printing at the Kodak lab at Serangoon Central, and of course, they gave me Kodak Professional (Endura) for bigger prints (6R) and Kodak Royal Digital for smaller 4R prints.

Havent try other labs/paper yet, but interested to know what kind of differences it would make, especially with other paper (like Fujiflim's paper etc etc)

Thanks in advance for your inputs
    It's not the paper. It's the people in the lab. A good lab can give good results with any paper (Kodak, Fuji, Agfa?). They just need to calibrate the machines properly.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 13th April 2006 at 09:44 AM.