View Poll Results: which, in ur personal opinion, do u think is the nicest?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • halter_ballgown

    5 23.81%
  • bustier gown (aka tube)

    13 61.90%
  • halter_empire (A line silouhette)

    2 9.52%
  • any other suggestions?

    2 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: gown woes

  1. #21

    Default Re: gown woes

    niece furry..... how about getting married in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown?

    something different!

    give the ABC's something to shoot!

    Last edited by zaren; 13th April 2006 at 06:13 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: gown woes

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    niece furry..... how about getting married in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown?

    something different!

    give the ABC's something to shoot!

    dear zaren, how bout you change an avatar of a nice sexy female in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown?
    somehow the dog avatar and your suggestion just doesn't seems to click...

  3. #23

    Default Re: gown woes

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    dear zaren, how bout you change an avatar of a nice sexy female in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown?
    somehow the dog avatar and your suggestion just doesn't seems to click...
    ok, here we go....

    nice sexy female in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown!

  4. #24

    Default Re: gown woes

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    heh.. yea, i know.

    looking at the unearthly hours i'm sleeping lately.. i'd be one panda-looking bride!

    here's a peek at the one i sorta finalised on at my bridal boutique.
    tis not my size exactly.. a little loose.. so not the best fit la..



    my bf suggested having paw prints on my gown!
    thats like my softest spot lor.. wahahha....

    i'm hoping to sneak my cats in for the studio shoots
    i do want them to be part of it..



    check out how adorable they are.. hee.. butt to butt
    AWWW ... YOUR CATS ARE SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!! are they of any breed or just DSH (Domestic **** heads?? hahaah - just joking - i mean domestic short-hair!) and their names?? we have 17 cats!! all DSH - kucing kurap - strays we rescued or people rescued and tumpang with us ... sigh ...

    P.S. - i think the bustier gown looks the nicest!

  5. #25

    Default Re: gown woes

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    my bf suggested having paw prints on my gown!
    thats like my softest spot lor.. wahahha....
    instead of having paws on the gown, how about having them on the lining - would make a nice contrast when the bottom of the dress flips up while your dancing or for some interesting effects in the photo's?
    sk.images, ex - cyber_m0nkey

  6. #26

    Default Re: gown woes

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    ok, here we go....

    nice sexy female in a white taffeta bikini cum translucent lace ballgown!
    woah, dun think i got the figure to carry this off man!
    its nice, but a little too wild for me.. i prefer something elegant and modest.. keke

  7. #27

    Default Re: gown woes

    I tink no. 1 is nice if u hav a nce shoulder n neckline! The no.2 is more suitable for those who r petite. I took off shelf wedding gown depend on only mine n my husband opinion. I took less than 1/2 a day to decide everything! I juz took the one tat look the best on mi! No nid to be the most special. U juz hav to find one that suit u the best, bring out ur best features n feel comfortable wif! Congrat on ur coming wedding!
    Last edited by Funny; 14th April 2006 at 10:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •