Thread: I am going down to Oly Sg tomolo

Default I am going down to Oly Sg tomolo

I will be going down in the morning..anyone wanna join me?

Pls find out from Mr Goh if the newest firmware 1.33 for the E-10 is available. Thanks in advance

Mr Goh told me that remapping will take a day leh..how come so loong..twat someone said only an hour nia?
    sigh.
    me in a hgurry tomolo leh..

Originally posted by Linus
    Mr Goh told me that remapping will take a day leh..how come so loong..twat someone said only an hour nia?
    sigh.
    me in a hgurry tomolo leh..
    No lah, I went with 2 cameras and they only took 15 mins.

Originally posted by azone

No lah, I went with 2 cameras and they only took 15 mins.

serious?

I called him..he told me to send it in the morning and he will do it and it will be ready at ard 3 pm..

Originally posted by Linus

serious?

I called him..he told me to send it in the morning and he will do it and it will be ready at ard 3 pm..
    You're talking about the hotpixel thing right? Yup, only a 15 mins affair. Hmm.. maybe he is busy or that there are many many units to remap.

Anyway, the guy that do it for me dat time wasn't Mr Goh. Maybe you try calling again and ask?

Originally posted by azone

You're talking about the hotpixel thing right? Yup, only a 15 mins affair. Hmm.. maybe he is busy or that there are many many units to remap.

Anyway, the guy that do it for me dat time wasn't Mr Goh. Maybe you try calling again and ask?

they told me to early march cuz they are having stock taking now