Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 465

Thread: KO xXxclusive

  1. #221

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte

    "MY HERO!!!"

    Hahahaha...we should hold an Outdoor Reporter Reception for him at SBG first. hahahahahaha....truly a SINGAPORE IDOL indeed. Onz lah!!!

    how come the back no tattoo one???? maybe someone can ps one onto it....kekeke

  2. #222
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    how come the back no tattoo one???? maybe someone can ps one onto it....kekeke
    Well, we had permanent colour markers but just too bad no buffering maching or thinner only.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  3. #223

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Well, we had permanent colour markers but just too bad no buffering maching or thinner only.
    can use paint, maybe 16 outing can try.....

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    can use paint, maybe 16 outing can try.....
    16 outing ar? that we will try on your models.. ON bo..

  5. #225

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    16 outing ar? that we will try on your models.. ON bo..
    he got 1 male model ... hmmmm ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #226

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    he got 1 male model ... hmmmm ....
    hmmm yahor, y not both male modders oso.....

  7. #227

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    hmmm yahor, y not both male modders oso.....
    cannot . .wait ppl mistaken ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #228

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    cannot . .wait ppl mistaken ...

    hmmm.....wat har?

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    I dun wanna re-act Broken Mountain hor...

  10. #230
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Due to popular demand, i am posting this here.

    Time for more "weight-losing/breakfast-extracting" pics...and today..pic-of-the-day is


    "Eh?! Where are all my fans?!"
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  11. #231

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Due to popular demand, i am posting this here.

    Time for more "weight-losing/breakfast-extracting" pics...and today..pic-of-the-day is


    "Eh?! Where are all my fans?!"
    put some smoke liao, like floating floating......

  12. #232
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    put some smoke liao, like floating floating......
    A couple of buckets of dry ice and wires should do the trick. Lucky he is light and VERSATILE. If he was HUGE, we need to call in the crane and tat means higher additional cost.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  13. #233

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    A couple of buckets of dry ice and wires should do the trick. Lucky he is light and VERSATILE. If he was HUGE, we need to call in the crane and tat means higher additional cost.
    keke .... let look for smoke machine .. then we can use the vending machine power supply to power it uppzzzz ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  14. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Due to popular demand, i am posting this here.

    Time for more "weight-losing/breakfast-extracting" pics...and today..pic-of-the-day is


    "Eh?! Where are all my fans?!"


    Wah piang oei.
    I just woke up, and was about to call Mac delivery you know.
    I think I can save my money already.

  15. #235
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Wah piang oei.
    I just woke up, and was about to call Mac delivery you know.
    I think I can save my money already.
    ah.... welcome to the club.... think most of us have already lost our breakfast, and on our way of loosing most of our lunch, by now...

    and, already, we are thinking of more crazy ideas off-line....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #236

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    and, already, we are thinking of more crazy ideas off-line....
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #237
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ah.... welcome to the club.... think most of us have already lost our breakfast, and on our way of loosing most of our lunch, by now...

    and, already, we are thinking of more crazy ideas off-line....


    Hahahaha.
    Images of that day kept appearing in my mind you know.
    These are mild already, actually.
    You guys should have seen Daniel 'flying' around in the kimono.
    Even espn also can't bring himself to press the shutter.

  18. #238
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
    wat?

    i only suggested abt the smoke machine mah... afiend got some selling, IIRC...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #239
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wat?

    i only suggested abt the smoke machine mah... afiend got some selling, IIRC...


    sam, please please please tell me what are you guys up to this time...

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: KO xXxclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahahaha.
    Images of that day kept appearing in my mind you know.
    These are mild already, actually.
    You guys should have seen Daniel 'flying' around in the kimono.
    Even espn also can't bring himself to press the shutter.
    >.< now THAT i have to see...

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •