Thread: Newbie to the forum from Jurong!

Default Newbie to the forum from Jurong!

Hi everyone. Been reading the forum for quite a while and decided to be a member!

I'm interested in modelling and is currently working towards being one. I understand it is hard for a male to succeed in the modeling world but I am willing to learn. That's about me for joining the forum and I'm glad to be here!

Hmm, I know that there are many experience photographers around here. Just wondering, do any of you know of a location where there is a grand piano which a model can play for a photoshoot? For a journalisting shoot, I think that's what it's called. Haha.

Default Re: Newbie to the forum from Jurong!

Welcome to THE CLUB! Hope u enjoy yr time here and i am sure u will find lots of photographer/modelling frens! Sorry cant answer yr question as I dun paly any grand piano haha

Default Re: Newbie to the forum from Jurong!

haha.. thanx for the welcome! yes, i've made a few photographers/modelling frens already! they're cool ppl.

i was wondering where i can find a grand piano cos my gf has got a photographer hu's willing to shoot outdoor for me. so I need a location. would be glad if someone could help out.