Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Wedding Photographer Get Together

Default Re: Wedding Photographer Get Together

Quote Originally Posted by rolzink
    Cool meet-up. Nice to meet you guys there... Though I did not know most of you guys. At least I clearly understand now how you guys do your stuff. Its totally different from what I did for my Malay community market.

Anyone here care to allow me to tag along you guys on your next shoot? Hehee.... Hopefully with that I could understand further and apply those concept to what Ive practice and vice versa will do likewise to you guys if I have a Malay wedding to shoot. But be reminded that its a two day occassion for most Malay wedding. And the pricing is still... Hmmm... not as aggressive as what you guys lah. Hoping to charge my future clients the way some of you guys charging. My market range is around $850 - $1500. That's the perception of what my community have in their mind when they source out for photog.

Sorry if I did not speak up during the meet-up. Still kind of daze right after my Jakarta trip. Hope to meet you guys again and soon... And to those Malay photog out there, you guys should come.
    quite agree with rolz ... pricing in malay market not as aggressive cos not many would want to pay more that $1.5K. Some photogs even charge lower.

rolz, we started something similar in KI but it seem to have died out. perhaps we can initiate & start it again?

wow.. this is very interesting. Do I see the beginings of a new trade association?

Quote Originally Posted by rolzink
    Cool meet-up. Nice to meet you guys there... Though I did not know most of you guys. At least I clearly understand now how you guys do your stuff. Its totally different from what I did for my Malay community market.

Anyone here care to allow me to tag along you guys on your next shoot? Hehee.... Hopefully with that I could understand further and apply those concept to what Ive practice and vice versa will do likewise to you guys if I have a Malay wedding to shoot. But be reminded that its a two day occassion for most Malay wedding. And the pricing is still... Hmmm... not as aggressive as what you guys lah. Hoping to charge my future clients the way some of you guys charging. My market range is around $850 - $1500. That's the perception of what my community have in their mind when they source out for photog.

Sorry if I did not speak up during the meet-up. Still kind of daze right after my Jakarta trip. Hope to meet you guys again and soon... And to those Malay photog out there, you guys should come.
    Yeah, would have love to come but I am having a photography course under PointBlankShots on the same night. (turn up late also cos was stuck at work...)

Hopefully, I will be there on the next meeting (and hopefully not on Wednesday

Thanks for Ckuang for organising this meeting, and the refreshment

This is a fruitful meeting. And thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

Hey guys, I'll post a summary of the meeting tomorrow once i have the time in the weddings forum.

Kuang

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Yeah, would have love to come but I am having a photography course under PointBlankShots on the same night. (turn up late also cos was stuck at work...)

Hopefully, I will be there on the next meeting (and hopefully not on Wednesday
    wow!! already so PRO still go for course.. after that..

Hi guys.. im looking forward for de next comin meeting..

Hi Guys and Gals,

It's been a great session, and seeing so many of the wedding pros around, and looking forward to more sharing and active propositions/contributions.

The Transitionals attendance has been overwhemling too, and would also like to hear more voices of concerns from this group. I believe that by helping this majority of the Transitionals, it will help in the cause for the betterment of the Wedding Industry ...

. . .

My wish for the future meeting:
    [1] More Professionals and Semi-Pros attandance / sharings
    [2] More voices / feedbacks and initiatives from the Transitionals

. . .

Btw, in aid of remember as much people as possible, would appreciate if one could provide your Name / Company beside your ClubSnap nickname, in brackets :

19th April, 7-10pm
    Oasis Cafe on Boussurah St.

01) ckuang
    02) eadwine ( )
    03) Will03 ( )
    04) gilbert ( )
    05) rolzink ( )
    06) khairi ( )
    07) tomshen ( )
    08) Lmodel ( )
    09) catchlights ( )
    10) Max 2.8 ( )
    11) Witness ( )
    12) tsangstudios ( )
    13) Smurfman ( )
    14) Tim ( )
    15) enghong ( )
    16) deencat ( )
    17) alechim ( )
    18) SniperD ( )
    19) berryhappy ( )
    20) SpitFir3 ( )
    21) willyfoo ( )
    22) Nicholas ( )
    23) ashleyy ( )
    24) incastasman ( Andrew )
    25) WoLoh ( )
    26) uncleparty ( )
    27) Genesis,OurDreams ( )
    28) iamasaint ( Kelvin Koh )
    29) photoexpress ( )
    30) betazone ( )
    31) kwnsx ( )
    32) Enchanted ( NickGoh )
    33) Xing ( )
    34) Matrix1195 ( Malcolm )
    35)
    36)
    37)
    > please add-on ..

. . .

. . .
    Last edited by Enchanted; 21st April 2006 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckuang
    Hey guys, I'll post a summary of the meeting tomorrow once i have the time in the weddings forum.

Kuang
    would be much appreciated kuang!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678