Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

  1. #1

    Default where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


    hi,

    i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

    - chris


    I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P

  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    he can tan on my balcony if he want to.

    But frequently have crows flying in to eat leftovers.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    hang mirror systems out of the windows to direct the sunlight into your room lor, do your calculations first otherwise end up skin chao tah.....

  4. #4

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    haha...can ask him to try this...
    http://www.suntanningstudio.com/

    Last edited by dreamerz; 9th April 2006 at 01:42 PM.
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #5
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    What's his nick?

  6. #6

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    What's his nick?
    lol...i oso 1 to noe...
    i think that guy 1 to jio u instead....LOLX
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  7. #7

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    i tink there are some tanning saloons available...can check out haach...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


    hi,

    i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

    - chris


    I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
    he mux haf seen ur pics and got feverishly 'in love' with u...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    http://esmondng.com
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    haha i tot got tan lines then sexy mah ... wat's ur poison?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    tummy lines, can?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #11

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    paragon shopping center
    $45 for tanning shower

  12. #12

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    What's his nick?
    his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    http://esmondng.com
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.
    haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one!

  14. #14

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by esmondng
    haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one!
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


    hi,

    i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

    - chris


    I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
    Photography is allowed in your balcony or not when he tans?

  16. #16

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Photography is allowed in your balcony or not when he tans?
    U want to shoot a male naked !!?!?

  17. #17
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    anyway. singapore theres a nudist beach. its at pulau serangoon.... u can have the whole island to yourself...

  18. #18

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    HAHAHAHAHA///

    my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

    can tan at home, in the balcony,

    budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....

  19. #19
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Quote Originally Posted by LawLyPop
    HAHAHAHAHA///

    my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

    can tan at home, in the balcony,

    budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....
    yah. true. but the place that i mention. quite well known amoung the nudist actually for i am not one myself. but my kayaking trainings will kayak pass it every saturday.. so stay away from that place if u dun wan to be seen naked on the beach by a group of 200kids...

  20. #20

    Default Re: where to tan NUDE ? ha~

    Aiyah...jus go to a tanning salon. Bronz is not too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


    hi,

    i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

    - chris


    I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •