Thread: Wheezzing past

Default Wheezzing past

Hi all...newbie here. I wanted to take frm a slightly more frontal angle but instead took from e side as did nt want to disrupt e boy's fun/ attention. Comments welcomed.

Thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by Ridicule; 9th April 2006 at 01:26 AM.

Default Re: Wheezzing past

Have you considered cropping away the background above the wall? To me, they presented too many stray elements to distract away from the main subject. Furthemore, if you just want to capture movement, losing the surrounding with a tighter crop may enhance the overall look.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Have you considered cropping away the background above the wall? To me, they presented too many stray elements to distract away from the main subject. Furthemore, if you just want to capture movement, losing the surrounding with a tighter crop may enhance the overall look.
    Thanks for the comments. Perhaps I was a leaning more towards capturing the feeling of movement that it didnt cross my mind to keep it simple.

Amendments to pic- crop, b&w sharpened a little.

But seems I cant do anything abt the subjects's hair blending in a little with e darker lining of the wall in the background.

a tad bit underexposed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobyeo
    a tad bit underexposed?
    Yes I suppose so...exposure could be better