Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Photoshoot @ JBP! (7/12/2002)

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Cool Photoshoot @ JBP! (7/12/2002)

    Hi to all!

    Some of the guys will be meeting for a hastily arranged photoshoot @ JBP tomorrow, i.e. 7/12/2002.

    We'll be meeting @ Jurong East MRT @ 8am and we'll be taking a Taxi there.

    Those who are keen to join us but find that it's rather early, you're still welcome to join us later in the morning.

    Tentatively, we'll be shooting up to noon, then have our lunch there before we decide on what to do in the afternoon/evening. For now, I have this urge to visit Kranji Memorial in the late afternoon but it'll be subject to change; depending on my energy level and the weather.

    Anyway, those who are keen to find out more or want join us, you may want to contact me @ 91518640.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293

    Default

    There's a preview of a new exhibit for Friends of JBP. Registration starts at 9.30am while the preview will begin at 10am til 11.30am. The new exhibit features different birds-of-paradise from Papua New Guinea.

    andrew

  3. #3

    Default

    GO go go!!
    let goo......

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio outskirts
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Wah lau.......so last minute. Cannot make it liao!!!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by kongg
    Wah lau.......so last minute. Cannot make it liao!!!!!
    what last min...
    You lazy say so lah....
    don't blame us!?



    anyway, a few of today's shots can be found here

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    wah BS like ur bird of paradise! thru the fence still so bright
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    wah BS like ur bird of paradise! thru the fence still so bright
    err///
    I think you shld look closely at the pic... it not thru the fence.....

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    err///
    I think you shld look closely at the pic... it not thru the fence.....
    I can testify to that; I was there too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    eh they had a show?
    thought the leaves had some diffraction hehe...
    I still like the birds!
    got back b4 it rained huh?
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    eh they had a show?
    thought the leaves had some diffraction hehe...
    I still like the birds!
    got back b4 it rained huh?
    yeah lor...
    we sense the rain coming liao so we run lor....
    hehheheee

  11. #11

    Default

    ha! i knew it... i saw you guys there today... didn't know there was a shoot. but i recognized adam.

    i saw you guys near the hornbills and toucans area. was gonna say hello, but when i turned around i couldn't find you guys anymore. i guess you guys move fast.

    so who was the guy in blue? was it bluestrike?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    lol maybe they saw u n ran...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    lol maybe they saw u n ran...

  14. #14
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by Que Lynn
    ha! i knew it... i saw you guys there today... didn't know there was a shoot. but i recognized adam.

    i saw you guys near the hornbills and toucans area. was gonna say hello, but when i turned around i couldn't find you guys anymore. i guess you guys move fast.

    so who was the guy in blue? was it bluestrike?
    Haha...thus the morale of the story is, don't procastinate; just do it!

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by Que Lynn
    ha! i knew it... i saw you guys there today... didn't know there was a shoot. but i recognized adam.

    i saw you guys near the hornbills and toucans area. was gonna say hello, but when i turned around i couldn't find you guys anymore. i guess you guys move fast.

    so who was the guy in blue? was it bluestrike?
    Hehee...
    I think you wait too long....
    BTW, we were there until the staff chase us out at abt 12 and I think you are over at the Toucan Talk thingie so nvr catch us... Oh oso, were you with the NPS people?

    Anyway, yes,,, the one in blue can only be mi....BLUE IS MY TRADEMARK!

    hehhehheheeeeeee

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Oh oso, were you with the NPS people?
    NPS people? Those buncha folks that had D60's and white lenses and such? I saw them... I even mistakenly asked them if they were from Clubsnap because I saw them coming from the same place you guys were coming out from.

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by Que Lynn


    NPS people? Those buncha folks that had D60's and white lenses and such? I saw them... I even mistakenly asked them if they were from Clubsnap because I saw them coming from the same place you guys were coming out from.
    interesting...

    It ok...
    GOT CHANCE one....

    hhehehheee
    So how your shot?

  18. #18

    Default



    * togu gotta work on a bird shooting day...

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    interesting...
    It ok...
    GOT CHANCE one....
    hhehehheee
    So how your shot?
    d'oh! i haven't looked at them yet... went shopping afterward. and i was using a different camera from what i'm used to, so was kinda feeling around a bit. i hope it turned out ok...

    off to download pix...

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by Que Lynn


    d'oh! i haven't looked at them yet... went shopping afterward. and i was using a different camera from what i'm used to, so was kinda feeling around a bit. i hope it turned out ok...

    off to download pix...
    * togu Que for keep changing cameras... no more "E" love?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •