Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18333841424344454853 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1068

Thread: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

  1. #841
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    eh....snapsnap.... is it one photo only or all? check out ya EV rating...u may have compensated by mistake....

    if its not...i heard that canon svs centre would be a nice place to visit hahaha
    Haiz... my A80... all the photos from 26 May underexposed... it is now sitting in the dry box... I'll try to bring it to Canon service center tomorrow...
    Just me...

  2. #842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    yah canon svc centre got many chio bu counter staff, quickly go.

  3. #843
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    yah canon svc centre got many chio bu counter staff, quickly go.
    Don't tell me about chio bu... I will be going with my wife...
    Just me...

  4. #844

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    erhm
    leave ya wife behind lor hahah...

  5. #845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    hey! come and see my new pet, isn't she chio?



  6. #846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hey! come and see my new pet, isn't she chio?
    wats 'er name?

  7. #847
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hey! come and see my new pet, isn't she chio?


    How big is this guy?

  8. #848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hey! come and see my new pet, isn't she chio?


    did it just swallow something in it's mouth??
    or it's tongue sticking out at u for taking it's pic..

  9. #849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    How big is this guy?
    about 6 inches. anyway he got murdered by this 10-inch Channa from Manipur.


  10. #850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    did it just swallow something in it's mouth??
    or it's tongue sticking out at u for taking it's pic..
    the white part is the lower lip, the reddish slit is the mouth.

  11. #851
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Poor fishy.. may it Rest In Peace.

  12. #852
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    about 6 inches. anyway he got murdered by this 10-inch Channa from Manipur.

    What? You actually have fishes that are bigger than a palm? And just when I thought you have miniature fish fetish... ...

  13. #853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  14. #854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What? You actually have fishes that are bigger than a palm? And just when I thought you have miniature fish fetish... ...

    why not, these are just juvenile you know. they get up to 4-5ft (report max size, but typically 3ft or so). here's another juvenile of Channa marulius from Kerala. in the wild they attack water fowl and even small animals.

    btw he just swallowed two goldfish, can you see the bulge in the tummy

    Last edited by hwchoy; 6th June 2006 at 05:05 AM.

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    is that your aquarium? how did you take the shots? can't see the reflection from the glass leh!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  16. #856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    why not, these are just juvenile you know. they get up to 4-5ft (report max size, but typically 3ft or so). here's another juvenile of Channa marulius from Kerala. in the wild they attack water fowl and even small animals.

    btw he just swallowed two goldfish, can you see the bulge in the tummy
    hey mr.c, pretty darn cool. in the cruel kind of way hah. do u have any action shots to share?

  17. #857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    is that your aquarium? how did you take the shots? can't see the reflection from the glass leh!
    I got kang-hoo mah.

  18. #858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    hey mr.c, pretty darn cool. in the cruel kind of way hah. do u have any action shots to share?
    don't have any of these. have I shown you x-rated guppy shots?

  19. #859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    don't have any of these. have I shown you x-rated guppy shots?
    anything tat bumps the thread. sex drugs and alcohol

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    you mean I didn't show you those livebearer's long thing? with hook one?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •