Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1068

Thread: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

  1. #561
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Mmm.. heavy rain today.. no wonder flooding...

    hahaa.. juz kidding. Nice pics Uncle Khairi. When are you going to teach me to shoot like these?

  2. #562

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  3. #563

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  4. #564

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  5. #565

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  6. #566

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  7. #567

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  8. #568

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  9. #569

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  10. #570

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    ok the end ... lazy liao ...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  11. #571

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Mmm.. heavy rain today.. no wonder flooding...

    hahaa.. juz kidding. Nice pics Uncle Khairi. When are you going to teach me to shoot like these?
    how to teach? hehehe...i really dunno...
    all i can tell you...bring your camera everyday, and make sure you
    shoot everyday, and never try to shoot a single style...and if anyone
    critic for a good cause, always be open minded abt it...always
    go forward or move on to what u think you should/could do next.
    in short, always challenge yourself to do things that you thought
    that u always would screw up?! seriously, i dunno hehhee.
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  12. #572
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Good morning!!
    Just me...

  13. #573
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    mr berry, beware hor... your effects may end up being the highlight of your picture, and NOT your picture.

  14. #574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    how to teach? hehehe...i really dunno...
    all i can tell you...bring your camera everyday, and make sure you
    shoot everyday, and never try to shoot a single style...and if anyone
    critic for a good cause, always be open minded abt it...always
    go forward or move on to what u think you should/could do next.
    in short, always challenge yourself to do things that you thought
    that u always would screw up?! seriously, i dunno hehhee.
    good advice. but it's hard to get any good critiques and comments with all the "PRO SHOT " crap around.

    CS is now CoffeeShop no more ClubSnap which I knew fwe years back.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  15. #575

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    mr berry, beware hor... your effects may end up being the highlight of your picture, and NOT your picture.
    effects? what effects?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  16. #576

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  17. #577

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  18. #578

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  19. #579

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  20. #580

    Default Re: Chit Chat thread #4 - sponsor by snapsnap: khairberry byproduct

    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •