Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: how do u feel today?

  1. #21
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    i feel



  2. #22

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    woah....thx for sharing ur feelings folks!

    was feeling sad today becos i just found out this morning that a good fren had passed away. very sudden and unexpected.

  3. #23

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexlord
    You okay or not..
    i'm ok .... just thinking about life....
    Last edited by zaren; 6th April 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf
    why you feel ?
    just lost a fren mah....but that's life.

  5. #25

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Hi uncle Zar. Long time no see. How I feel? Like s.h.i.t lor
    yamanz...it's been a while.... kopi?
    Last edited by zaren; 6th April 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  6. #26

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by smurf99
    r u ok? maybe say out will feel better...
    i'm ok. was a bit shocked by the news cos i last saw my fren only last wk.

  7. #27

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Hey! What's up zaren? Why so unhappy?
    it's ok....i feel more sad for my fren's family.

  8. #28

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Auntie Zaren,

    To me I feel like a million bucks........hehe..........cheer up lar.

    Must be that time of the month lar..........just take a stroll down East Coast.......weather is damn hot.......36 C....! Go for suntan......
    heh....sun burnt more likely!
    Last edited by zaren; 6th April 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  9. #29

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    i feel


    woah...that is one scary pic!
    Last edited by zaren; 6th April 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  10. #30

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    Sighz...
    hope u feel better too...

  11. #31
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hope u feel better too...
    sorry to hear abt ur fren, zaren....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #32

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Cheer up.. the feeling you get as the day comes is as good as what you want to feel, cheer up and enjoy yourself!
    hmmm, BBB is quite a gd way to cheer up....

  13. #33

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    sorry to hear abt ur fren, zaren....
    thx...

  14. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    woah....thx for sharing ur feelings folks!

    was feeling sad today becos i just found out this morning that a good fren had passed away. very sudden and unexpected.
    that's sad.

    we'll do kopi prob next week lah

  15. #35

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    I also just learnt that one of my teacher passed away.

    Not that he's my favorite teacher or anything... but it sort of got me questioning... so what if a person die? i meant he died, i respect him, but he died, my world is still moving, everyone is still the same... the world did not stop because he died.

    I think that would happen, when i die.

  16. #36

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    feel sianz man, lots of work.. Only waiting for tml 5.30pm
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    the world never stops revolving. cheer up bro. =)
    I Love You :)

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    sry to hear bout ur fren zaren...
    not feeling too gd myself... -sighz-
    go BBB or SSS (shoot shoot shoot)!
    maybe will feel better?
    i got no cash if not i go BBB...

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    I also just learnt that one of my teacher passed away.

    Not that he's my favorite teacher or anything... but it sort of got me questioning... so what if a person die? i meant he died, i respect him, but he died, my world is still moving, everyone is still the same... the world did not stop because he died.

    I think that would happen, when i die.
    like i tell my gfs... if u go into labour, i will not be by your side, unless that little 1 chose to come out during the night when i am free, otherwise work comes in priority... same to my parents... i will not take off for a day or a few just for their funeral... the world must go on, work must go on... simple as that... and they did the same for my grandparents... just go at night, den schedule the cremation on holiday or weekend...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #40

    Default Re: how do u feel today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    like i tell my gfs... if u go into labour, i will not be by your side, unless that little 1 chose to come out during the night when i am free, otherwise work comes in priority... same to my parents... i will not take off for a day or a few just for their funeral... the world must go on, work must go on... simple as that... and they did the same for my grandparents... just go at night, den schedule the cremation on holiday or weekend...
    Spoke like a typical SME person.
    That's what i would do too.
    I didn't attend my grandfather and auntie cremation just because i have to be at work.

    The world still goes on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •