Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

  1. #1

    Default Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    http://www.pma-show.com/2006/slr_len...00mm_lens.html

    was just casual reading, happen onto this..any idea?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    It's just the newer Di version. Actually not much diff from the non-Di one.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  3. #3
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    will be out some time in Jun/Jul here....yeah curious how this lens gonna perform...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    yes same here, wonder the price-performance
    anyone know how much the current make/model costs new?

    fact quite surprised 2006 relaunching a previous but seemingly very similar model
    is there an active market for these sorts? whats the appeal

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    Quote Originally Posted by black.ink
    yes same here, wonder the price-performance
    anyone know how much the current make/model costs new?

    fact quite surprised 2006 relaunching a previous but seemingly very similar model
    is there an active market for these sorts? whats the appeal
    The current non-Di one should cost $300+ but now can't find leh.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  6. #6
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    The current non-Di one should cost $300+ but now can't find leh.
    hmmmm....I thot MS Color and TK Foto got stocks....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Anyone heard of the NEW Tamron 70-300

    Quote Originally Posted by scandisk
    hmmmm....I thot MS Color and TK Foto got stocks....
    Not sure, have to ask them.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •