Thread: Photography equipment shop in Shen Zen China

Default Photography equipment shop in Shen Zen China

Pls give some pointers, if you had ever went to China Shen Zhen, and had visited their's Photography equipment shops. I'm departing in abt 2 weeks times !

Thanks!

Default Re: Photography equipment shop in Shen Zen China

You may buy the camera. But whether you are still holding it at the end of the stay is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You may buy the camera. But whether you are still holding it at the end of the stay is another story.
    oh, that's a scary pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    strange leh... i go around guangzhou, shenzhen & dongguan, with the camera sling around my neck... took bus, taxi, motorbike, train, end of the stay, the camera still with me... the only person who question me was the girl at the game shop flirting with me, ask me y i wear the big camera around my neck for wat...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Thanks for the warning, I'm looking for small accessories..... No big camera lah !

Deregistered

It's cheaper to shop for Photography equipments in Guangzhou than in Shenzen. Go to the "Photography Equipment City" just around Guangzhou city area.

I bought a remote studio flash trigger for just S$15/= never fail me.

Happy shopping
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andikong
    It's cheaper to shop for Photography equipments in Guangzhou than in Shenzen. Go to the "Photography Equipment City" just around Guangzhou city area.

I bought a remote studio flash trigger for just S$15/= never fail me.

Happy shopping
    Andy
    really!!! can share the address? might have missed that place... might be going down to Guangzhou next mth..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Wow! Amazing.... Can give the address ?

Deregistered

I have the address in Chinese only. Please contact me at Hp.9661 3602 I will forward it in
    Chinese to those who need it.

Best Buy
    Andy

Its good to look around in GuangZhou ShenZhen etc, but bear in mind it is still much better to buy in Hong Kong. PRC never buy camera gear at their own land. They all go HK to shop. True enough, the prices in HK is much better. Now HK services also much better.

If you can, look for Seagull/Pheonix and some Russian gear. But then again, ShengYang/FuXin are the places for Russian good buys.

Just be careful.

Happy shopping!

Thumbs UP for Andy Kong. Very helpful tips !

Back from Shen Zhen, Bought numerous staff..... A Benro A228 Tripod, A C68 Carbon fibre mono pod, 天涯,and 大自然 Filters, (Copy of Cokin P series....) Lens adapter for Canon A80, Adapter for G3/G5 ad adapter for Pro1, 10's of stepup ring for my Nikon 6T closeup adapter, a very solidly build slave flash adapter, A flash bracket +..... Spending no more than RB$1400 (roughly $250 inclusive of taxi fare ! which I set aside to spend)

Excellent value, in short, all I can say

Quote Originally Posted by tzesian
    Back from Shen Zhen, Bought numerous staff..... A Benro A228 Tripod, A C68 Carbon fibre mono pod, 天涯,and 大自然 Filters, (Copy of Cokin P series....) Lens adapter for Canon A80, Adapter for G3/G5 ad adapter for Pro1, 10's of stepup ring for my Nikon 6T closeup adapter, a very solidly build slave flash adapter, A flash bracket +..... Spending no more than RB$1400 (roughly $250 inclusive of taxi fare ! which I set aside to spend)

Are their products noticeabley cheaper than SG? I am planning to go to China for a trip also.

It'd enough only for a Tripod (A228) in Singapore, for S$2XX, now for RB$900 I got both the Tripod and a Carbon Fibre mono pod, Isn't it a seatl ?

The Copied Cokin P holder, for RB$15, roughly S$3.3 ! I'd suggest to buy the 大自然 filter over the 天涯 filter, it a lot better in Performance, without costing a significant difference.

As for the Ball head, yes they are cheap, but I still prefer the Manfrotto 234RC, which has no Benro equivalent, as for the tripod I like my Manfrotto 3 way pen-tilt head more, so No ball head for me either....

Quote Originally Posted by tzesian

Hi,

Can share where to shop for accessories in Shen Zhen? might be going.