Thread: Where can I find gaffer tape?

Default Where can I find gaffer tape?

went to cathay today to look for some gaffer tape and they didnt know what it was

also wanted to get an omni bounce but they didnt have stock for the sigma

grrr.... wasted a trip there.. although the 1D IIn looked really nice from the outside

Default Re: where can i find gaffer tape

Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    went to cathay today to look for some gaffer tape and they didnt know what it was

also wanted to get an omni bounce but they didnt have stock for the sigma

grrr.... wasted a trip there.. although the 1D IIn looked really nice from the outside
    Hi there,

You can check out this thread by Caturn. Try to PM him.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    Hi there,

You can check out this thread by Caturn. Try to PM him.

thanks but im flying off tomorrow already .. i'll just get it from b&h or something ... just wanted to rant because i was under the impression that cathay was the biggest photographic shop out there and they did not have gaffer tape

Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    thanks but im flying off tomorrow already .. i'll just get it from b&h or something ... just wanted to rant because i was under the impression that cathay was the biggest photographic shop out there and they did not have gaffer tape
    Opps, I think you can try to post this in Consumer Corner. Maybe you can get better help there.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…