Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 421

Thread: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

  1. #101

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Hey i'm interested. Do i need to start buying before i can join?

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    I think I should change the outing to Toys Outing liao! HAha... its going to be a real cute and child-like session! Bringing the child out in all of us! Can't wait for the day to arrive!

    If you've not put your name down, please do. Everyone of us have a child in us somewhere. Just need a pinky:st to help bring it out! haha!
    lol.. i'm still a child... -gives a childlike innocent look-
    wahahaha... i hope after this outing u can still organise more if it turns out successful claudia!
    it'll be really great! with so many models we can't possibly shoot ALL of them!
    is it possible for us to meet earlier so that we can work for a longer period of time?
    just a suggestion!

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    "child" in us ? muhahaha maybe i can bring my entire collection of pokemon and power ranger if u want to sad childhood i had huh .
    lol... yea pretty sad i muz say.. haha

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    Could this be the first ever Figurine / Action figure shoot in CS?
    -shrugs- but it seems it'll be a very big n fun outing! can't wait for next week!!!

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorion
    Hey i'm interested. Do i need to start buying before i can join?
    I dun think so... cos i dun think i'll be bringing any too...

  6. #106

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    I dun think so... cos i dun think i'll be bringing any too...
    Count me in then.

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorion
    Count me in then.
    u'll have to ask the pinky headman (ie. illustrious), the organiser.. not sure if there's still any slots left... haha

  8. #108

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    u'll have to ask the pinky headman (ie. illustrious), the organiser.. not sure if there's still any slots left... haha
    Sure. I'll have to wait for her reply then.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorion
    Sure. I'll have to wait for her reply then.
    haha.. good luck.. this is a white-hot outing in the making...

  10. #110

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorion
    Sure. I'll have to wait for her reply then.
    Hi. I've added you to the list.

    Dear ALL...
    Please check the first post for ALL updates!
    Last edited by illustrious; 5th April 2006 at 11:06 AM.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Hi. I've added you to the list. Check the first post for ALL updates!
    yo pinky headman! no need work 1 ah? lol...
    i'm going out soon... wonder if i can find anything to shoot today...
    u not going to snipe ppl out on the streets again are u?

  12. #112

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    yo pinky headman! no need work 1 ah? lol...
    i'm going out soon... wonder if i can find anything to shoot today...
    u not going to snipe ppl out on the streets again are u?
    Just got to work. Having lunch at my desk now. No time to shoot on weekdays. Probably shooting around Toa Payoh before the SYPA talk at SPH on Saturday. Pinky:st @ Toa Payoh! haha!
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  13. #113

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    lol.. i'm still a child... -gives a childlike innocent look-
    wahahaha... i hope after this outing u can still organise more if it turns out successful claudia!
    it'll be really great! with so many models we can't possibly shoot ALL of them!
    is it possible for us to meet earlier so that we can work for a longer period of time?
    just a suggestion!
    Suggestion accepted. Check first post for updates.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  14. #114
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    erm... no pinky, can go?

    *stoopid question - where can i get me one of these? Toyz R Us?*
    Hobby Point or China Sq central Sells..

  15. #115

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Hi. I've added you to the list.
    Thanks. I'll be able to meet you guys for lunch as well.

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Too bad I will be gling M'sia..

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Just got to work. Having lunch at my desk now. No time to shoot on weekdays. Probably shooting around Toa Payoh before the SYPA talk at SPH on Saturday. Pinky:st @ Toa Payoh! haha!
    wat time is tat?
    my shots are lousy but i was thinking of giving Montage, SYPA and Singapore 2006 a try..
    juz for fun n exposure...

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    hmm.. 12-6? sounds great!
    juz keep updating on the time n place to meet n all tat alright?
    is Haw Par Villa a gd place? havent been there since i was like.. 6?
    lol... but it struck me as a pretty eerie place...
    if anyone has Chucky figurines/plush, can bring there.. think it'll suit the mood (if it's still spooky)
    lol!

  19. #119

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    wat time is tat?
    my shots are lousy but i was thinking of giving Montage, SYPA and Singapore 2006 a try..
    juz for fun n exposure...
    Got to register for the talk leh. And think its close liao. Can try lah. Mine also sucks big time, but just whack! You'll never know what they're looking for! haha
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  20. #120

    Default Re: Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

    Just spoke to a friend and she suggested churches as backdrop since its Good Friday... so I thought Chijmes might be a good place....updated the 1st post.

    Hope its ok with all. Sorry for the changes. Venue at Chijmes is CONFIRMED.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •