View Poll Results: How much for a haircut?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below $10

63 27.51%
  • $10 Exactly (10 mins Kiosk)

62 27.07%
  • $11 to $25

41 17.90%
  • $25 to $50

47 20.52%
  • $50 to ???

16 6.99%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Much For A Haircut?

Default Re: How Much For A Haircut?

oh btw, my professionally cut hair at a salon pretty near my hse is only 8 bucks..
    but my current style requires me to trim every 3-4 wks..
    n the hair products r expensive...
    24 bucks for 1 small container of mud... but using LOREAL professional products...
    but for now my 7 bucks gatsby wax will have to do... lol.. since i can style my hair into the style i wan..

Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    oh btw, my professionally cut hair at a salon pretty near my hse is only 8 bucks..
    24 bucks for 1 small container of mud... but using LOREAL professional products...
    but for now my 7 bucks gatsby wax will have to do... lol.. since i can style my hair into the style i wan..
    agree that hair products is very expensive, haha been experimenting for awhile already, now just stick to gatsby wax and spray.. lol haha i poor dude.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by yukazunori
    agree that hair products is very expensive, haha been experimenting for awhile already, now just stick to gatsby wax and spray.. lol haha i poor dude.. lol
    exactly... tat's the combi i'm using now too.. lol.. been out for 18hrs+ today n my hair's still in shape...
    in fact i juz got home half an hr ago or so.. n i juz flop down in front of my com n start foruming.. lol..

$24 still ok lah bro , loreal products are actually consider one of the cheapest in salon product line up ... been using tigi and sebastian styling products which cost alot more . The sebastian clay is one of my fav last time when i have long hair that touches my shoulder , it cost $50 for one and it require u to shampoo yr hair 2-3 times in order to wash the clay out totally .... give up on that one already

Nowsaday use fudge products which smell like candy esp their hair shaper ... easier to wash out too
    View their products here http://www.fudge.com/fudge/main/index.php highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    $24 still ok lah bro , loreal products are actually consider one of the cheapest in salon product line up ... been using tigi and sebastian styling products which cost alot more . The sebastian clay is one of my fav last time when i have long hair that touches my shoulder , it cost $50 for one and it require u to shampoo yr hair 2-3 times in order to wash the clay out totally .... give up on that one already

Nowsaday use fudge products which smell like candy esp their hair shaper ... easier to wash out too
    View their products here http://www.fudge.com/fudge/main/index.php highly recommended
    lol.. i now rich like u leh... own gd cam use gd hair products... imma poor sch-going boy... lol..
    yea i agree LOREAL is 1 of the cheapest already.. but still ex to a certain extent to me... :|

exactly... tat's the combi i'm using now too.. lol.. been out for 18hrs+ today n my hair's still in shape...
    in fact i juz got home half an hr ago or so.. n i juz flop down in front of my com n start foruming.. lol..
    yup yup hahaha, mine have only stayed 16hrs+ then it lost it effect, cuz my hair fine doesnt absorb the wax and good as most ppl.. haha but seriously think some of us do take time to do our hair? haha though i'm a guy, i think my normal styling takes 30mins? lol haha but yea, must have good image, shows respect to ppl also =)

and yea loreal is one of the cheapest, i kept seeing keratease very often recently.. lol

After trying out long hair, I'm back to very short hair (uncle, no. 1 side and back, no. 2 on top, leave the fringe )... easier to maintain and feels better. Long hair must comb, style everyday... if sleep on the wrong side of bed or have bad hair day then even lagi worse... too troublesome for me.

yup yup hahaha, mine have only stayed 16hrs+ then it lost it effect, cuz my hair fine doesnt absorb the wax and good as most ppl.. haha but seriously think some of us do take time to do our hair? haha though i'm a guy, i think my normal styling takes 30mins? lol haha but yea, must have good image, shows respect to ppl also =)

and yea loreal is one of the cheapest, i kept seeing keratease very often recently.. lol
    lol... my hair is short n soft.. tat's why sometimes style need more time cos the hair dun wan to stand n stay in its postition.. lol..

i'm a guy n i take bout 10-20 mins to style my hair.. usually 10 though.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by justarius
    After trying out long hair, I'm back to very short hair (uncle, no. 1 side and back, no. 2 on top, leave the fringe )... easier to maintain and feels better. Long hair must comb, style everyday... if sleep on the wrong side of bed or have bad hair day then even lagi worse... too troublesome for me.
    i have short hair but i still style everyday unless i going somewhere near my hse..
    i think it's the image.. i scared to let ppl see me with my hair down.. literally.. lol...
    style liao more yandao ger see liao also better mah.. haha =X

i have short hair but i still style everyday unless i going somewhere near my hse..
    i think it's the image.. i scared to let ppl see me with my hair down.. literally.. lol...
    style liao more yandao ger see liao also better mah.. haha =X
    hahahaha u always style, ger see also pretend to like seen ya before.. lol hahaha it happens

hahahaha u always style, ger see also pretend to like seen ya before.. lol hahaha it happens
    lol... so far havent leh.. maybe becos my face got craters.. =X
    maybe i too cute they scared they talk to me i reject them? =X

hahaha maybe they take photo of u faraway then idolise u... lol HOW!? hahaha u nv know

hahaha maybe they take photo of u faraway then idolise u... lol HOW!? hahaha u nv know
    haha.. i so friendly they should come up to me..
    i'm still training to detect instinctively cams pointing at me..
    if i spot any gers doing tat to me... then i juz whip out my FZ-20 n shoot them back.. HAHA..

haha.. i so friendly they should come up to me..
    i'm still training to detect instinctively cams pointing at me..
    if i spot any gers doing tat to me... then i juz whip out my FZ-20 n shoot them back.. HAHA..
    then can get to know them, and have lunch... lol but seriously sometimes theres bad times having yr hair styled well especially in cinemas... lol i had someone complained of my fren's hair too tall blocking ppl's view... hilarious

I spend $8 for my haircut.. No point spending so much for the same haircut everytime..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

then can get to know them, and have lunch... lol but seriously sometimes theres bad times having yr hair styled well especially in cinemas... lol i had someone complained of my fren's hair too tall blocking ppl's view... hilarious
    lol... my hair used to be quite tall also.. now cut short liao.. lol.. find 1 day we go out together lah then we spot any gers sniping us or not then we can snipe back! haha..

lol... my hair used to be quite tall also.. now cut short liao.. lol.. find 1 day we go out together lah then we spot any gers sniping us or not then we can snipe back! haha..
    hahaha yea =) lol gather photographers go out on a mission, to counter spy anyone esp gals that are actually spying us~!

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Oh btw, is that anyway to prevent natural curls from happening? My hair is rather curly
    My hubby has curly hair too. The problem with it is usu. the hair looks ok only within 2 weeks from the haircut and it starts to look messy. Until he starts to try this hairstylist (nicknamed Ang Pai cos he has so so many customers and win many awards) at Masa located at HarbourFront. He has been going to the same guy for almost 10 yrs. Can really tell a difference, esp. after 2 weeks.

What you need is someone who knows how to cut curly hair

My friend (female) cut 1 time $300, can last me over 6 yrs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    My friend (female) cut 1 time $300, can last me over 6 yrs!!!

-_-.. does she do it regularly?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast