Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3156717679808182838691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Wah, haa haa ... I see UT msg, but he is offline and I cant send any to him.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... got receive my PM abt the lens or not?
    yeah hahaha but not thinking of selling yet le coz I am still using actually~ but will PM wiz

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    wah suddenly STG so active. my heart also pumping for UT.
    No need to pump.. I don't think it's worth the pump

Unless it's UT deciding which camera/glass to buy, then I'll pump

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    pumping UT for oil or for....
    eh.....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Ya, anyway talk more no use...
    Have a break... sit down... you still got a long way to go... no need to be so rush...
    Better flowers around also, even by the roadside.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No need to pump.. I don't think it's worth the pump

Unless it's UT deciding which camera/glass to buy, then I'll pump
    UT buy cam or glass, no need to pump la~ it will be over in half a heartbeat

Deregistered

UT buy cam or glass, no need to pump la~ it will be over in half a heartbeat
    No leh.. purchase is one thing, to see how fast he lets go at a cheaper price is more adrenalin-pumping, the fastest he ever let go something he purchase (by my timing) was 15mins.

UT u need anything shiny? if yes can gather ppl to buy together got bulk discounts le nowadays

No leh.. purchase is one thing, to see how fast he lets go at a cheaper price is more adrenalin-pumping, the fastest he ever let go something he purchase (by my timing) was 15mins.
    next time UT go buy something I muz follow liaoz just in case it hits record time again~

Deregistered

UT u need anything shiny? if yes can gather ppl to buy together got bulk discounts le nowadays
    UT just goes there is already discount price liao, after he touch, nobody dare to buy liao

Can find even more in spring

wa liew.. cannot lidat ... never listen before meh...
    路边的野花不要采。。

"THERE ARE DIFFERENT AH NEHS AROUND, JUST MATTER OF WHICH SHADE OF BLACK YOU PREFER" quote from a silli fella
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

路边的野花不要采。。
    that has been passed down from olden times to prevent ppl from snatching. If you 不要采, sure got someone go 采 one

Blog Entries

i want my lens...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

路边的野花不要采。。
    He already picking up from roadside, there will be better ones

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i want my lens...
    hahaha u have to wait for me to go to HK liaoz loo like that~ I see if I can pick one copy up for you.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    "THERE ARE DIFFERENT AH NEHS AROUND, JUST MATTER OF WHICH SHADE OF BLACK YOU PREFER" quote from a silli fella
    huh?

Must be STEADY* like our MOR-DER!!! Everything also JUST DO IT. No worries!

steady*
    Used either as a compliment or as an exhortation to calm down. Super Bengs may pronounce it "stay-lee".
    1. “You managed to pok Ah Lian? You damn steady lah!”
    2. “So you became a prefect? Steady, da!”
    3. “Fail ‘O’ Level, scared what? Steady!”
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Wah, heavy rain again ...

Owl offline liaos. Arriving in Singapore midnight.