Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I have stand alone cable modem, used to be connected to the WRT54G wireless router prior to my PC's NIC...when it is in that configuration, I experienced slow internet connection a few times. the only remedy is to reset the router...

So I did some research and found the problem lies with the router coz there hasnt been any slow connection speed since I took out my router and connect my modem straight to my PC's NIC
    SCV -> Router -> Machines.

Weird leh, I never kena any problems at the Router portion off mine, my sisters and I can connect simultaneously (max 3 laptops, since there's only 3 laptops at home) at the same time.

Did you block your SSID, and enabled WEP? Maybe somebody leeching your bandwidth.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    SCV -> Router -> Machines.

Weird leh, I never kena any problems at the Router portion off mine, my sisters and I can connect simultaneously (max 3 laptops, since there's only 3 laptops at home) at the same time.

Did you block your SSID, and enabled WEP? Maybe somebody leeching your bandwidth.
    yeah..SSID broadcast disabled...I am using WAP but tried with WEP..same problem...besides when someone leeched my bandwidth i will know coz i can check whose mag addr is alien to me..but i check routing table, no1 alien

yeah..SSID broadcast disabled...I am using WAP but tried with WEP..same problem...besides when someone leeched my bandwidth i will know coz i can check whose mag addr is alien to me..but i check routing table, no1 alien
    maybe your are the alien ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Then I also bo pian liao, try upgrading your firmware and see.

Then I also bo pian liao, try upgrading your firmware and see.
    upgraded already

I have stand alone cable modem, used to be connected to the WRT54G wireless router prior to my PC's NIC...when it is in that configuration, I experienced slow internet connection a few times. the only remedy is to reset the router...

So I did some research and found the problem lies with the router coz there hasnt been any slow connection speed since I took out my router and connect my modem straight to my PC's NIC
    hmm, maybe it's due to interference. check to c if there is any firmware update for your router lor...

upgraded already
    Which version of the Lynksys WRT54G router are you using ? Version 4 or Version 5 ? I know the version 5 had that problem where certain sites would have a really slow connection (connecting the NIC straight to the modem would be fast - but going through the router would be slow). Was going to say it was fixed in the latest firmware for the router, but you have already upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry
    Which version of the Lynksys WRT54G router are you using ? Version 4 or Version 5 ? I know the version 5 had that problem where certain sites would have a really slow connection (connecting the NIC straight to the modem would be fast - but going through the router would be slow). Was going to say it was fixed in the latest firmware for the router, but you have already upgraded.
    mine is only version 3.1..haha
    times i suspected that the internet connection is slow..but it happened 1 time i tried to access the Linksys web based configuration page, it took hell long time just to load..from then on I know there is some problem with the router

Who is interest to shoot Kimberly ... only for STG members ..

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=181550
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG

Let me know more details...

would like to know more details

Deregistered

would like to know more details
    On your internet connection problem or on the model shoot?

I only need Yes or No answer first ...

Rest assured the $$$ will be reasonable .. for those who have shoot with me before ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

On your internet connection problem or on the model shoot?
    both!

1. Alechim

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

1. Alechim
    2. markccm (more details pls)

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

i is in. WAh..so happening in here. WAH!! KOMA exclusive shoot again....so is mor-der going to do the BAYWATCH thing?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    i is in. WAh..so happening in here. WAH!! KOMA exclusive shoot again....so is mor-der going to do the BAYWATCH thing?
    Yes or No answer .. else I cant plans ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    MOR-DER will be in bikinis this time

1. Alechim
    2. markccm (more details pls)
    3. CYRN
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.