Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 133853586162636465687388 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    any courses on this?
    Errz sykestang
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Errz sykestang
    eh serious leh. i sux at doing biz

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Who's the Buaya King?
    check out the next "active" thread @ kopitiam...

*don't wanna link it to STG thread.

any courses on this?
    Shen don't need any courses cos they oversee everything from the top!!!

Errz sykestang
    tang... u haven't ans my question.
    on comin back?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    check out the next "active" thread @ kopitiam...

*don't wanna link it to STG thread.
    Sorry didn't follow CS for a while especially kopitiam... too busy with my personal problem and too stress up! PM me the link.

Shen don't need any courses cos they oversee everything from the top!!!
    alamak..dont learn from espn leh. always suan n00b me.

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    tang... u haven't ans my question.
    on comin back?
    I am getting answer to who am I spending my future(from now), with on coming Wednesday night... This is an answer that will affect my life and maybe also affect CS, whether would there be anymore large scale MOs be conducted in near future...

So what do you think?

alamak..dont learn from espn leh. always suan n00b me.
    I've seen you and your works... you not noob. Mah Kei Kei...

I am getting answer to who am I spending my future(from now), with on coming Wednesday night... This is an answer that will affect my life and maybe also affect CS, whether would there be anymore large scale MOs be conducted in near future...

So what do you think?
    for that i'm still not fit to answer/give you suggestion.

just hope that whatever you do, don't regret in the end.

So what do you think?
    all the best man!

I've seen you and your works... you not noob. Mah Kei Kei...
    u seen me b4 ah? must be when i go collect stuff from espn da king.

my work lousy lah..compare to most of the pros. still long way

Good morning folks...wah..seems like there was a happening discussion up till 3am this morning. Me go jogging liaos...byeeee
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Came across this.
    not dat cheap leh... even for the lenovos.

morning! going out soon to pay bills....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

gd morning ppl!

morning all~

wah... i became famous le...

time to go back to sch to do stuff.. later come back and see if i get any more famous than this..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    morning all~

time to go back to sch to do stuff.. later come back and see if i get any more famous than this..
    ya lo.. but no proof... so take it as OT.

time to search for new working environment...

Deregistered

iamsaint is my personal friend... I know kelvin before he started in wedding photography business. Or I dare say even he is actually active in CS. However, know is know, compared to you, espn, you share my most of my woes and joy. I still love the 6pm comical matinee we used to perform at times. And for myself I do charge $2.5K or even more for a single photography job. Those who have worked with me before can vouch for that. So $2.5K is nothing new to me. And I have even met with and know far better photographers. So what?

Thus even if you acknowledge that your skill is not comparable to kelvin or whoever it may be or whatever reasons, I don't care, I see the person worth not by his skills, but by my personal judgement. I want you to shoot for me.

I don't see you would charge me $2.5k or even a single cent on the actual day. I regard you as a true friend, thus I have full faith in you as well as my own judgement.

However this is still early to tell as I personally do not have much confidence in getting her hand also. If I ever did, your presence being a honourable invited guest for my wedding is more important than being an employed photographer. I would have a special table for invited STG/NUG/Photographic Partners where all would be my honourable guests. Photography is secondary for me on that day. Your presence will be my honour.
    I doubt Kelv would charge you any lesser than $1800 even as a friend, so what's less me, I confirm not worth $800, so don't dare to ask $2500. You're right, me don't dare to quote $2500.

Marriage is when two are ready to take the next step in life and not because they feel it's time to do it.

You're grown up and sensible so I take your words for it that you know what you're doing and that you're not playing the game because it's time you need to buy a HDB flat, or blah blah blah.

Most couples I see today getting married is because they've gone through the courtship, sweet and sour moments then decide that it's time to do so rather than ready to do so.

As a friend, I'll grace the event if necessary, be it brothers, photographer, or even at the wedding dinner to host a MO Table.

Reasons being why I wanted to sound you guys out is that, due to my present acquaintance with CSers which CS housed almost 70+% of SG photographers' presence, it would look stupid for me to source for photographers outside this circle of which I have seen many whose skills is still not comparable with my this circle of acquaintances here. Except for that fact that, most of my acquanintances lacks of proper marketing skills and business sense to market themselves correctly to niche the correct market share. And as for the rest, most only took up photography as a hobby not as a 3'M' tool. But their skills should not be go unrecognised.

Legend: 3'M' stands for Money Making Machine
    I don't know what to say lah, but I know I don't know marketing & packaging, I only know how to keep myself happy. My skills are only so-so as commented by couples, but as long as I enjoy what I do, I guess it's fair enough for me, no doubt the past 2.5 years of doing weddings has covered my equipment but I think I'm getting bored at shooting weddings, but for you if you trust my lousy skills & equipment, it's no problem one. I'm sure AB, FB, alechim, Errz, jnet6 would all shoot FOC for you. Problem is then your NUG/STG/CS table will be empty during the entire dinner.

Finale, you know what you want to do and what you are doing, me outsider don't know what you think, feel, do, so I only put my faith and trust in that you know. Think carefully. I said all I wanted to everytime we makan. I respect your decision

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    morning all~

You not steady leh, got chio bu never introduce for TFP?