Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 123752576061626364677287 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    If no discount, what if I supply you 1X, 1H, 17-35, 28-70, 85 f1.4, 50 f1.4, 300 f4, 10.5FE, 2x Metz54, 1x 60CT? Can do it for a token?
    I don't like non-nikon stuff... Metz54 + 60CT4 doesn't make me happy leh. Somemore 1X, 1H no front dial on the vert. grip.

And worse... no 3D Matrix Metering II for your studio shots leh, how?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If it's yours, it's yours, nothing to fail or not, most important is that you did what you should. At least you can look back and not regret.
    You know about it? PM me what you know...
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

I don't like non-nikon stuff... Metz54 + 60CT4 doesn't make me happy leh. Somemore 1X, 1H no front dial on the vert. grip.

And worse... no 3D Matrix Metering II for your studio shots leh, how?
    Me with Jenny... need not 3D Metering II lah!!!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Good said.

Ok then friendship cannot discount. I'll come up with $2.5 + token for eugeneP as backup.
    2.5K is a must liao, if Diana, I accept token.

eugenep no need token, he just carry your equipment can liao.

Deregistered

You know about it? PM me what you know...
    Sigh... you is CBD lor... really really really CBD...

Deregistered

Me with Jenny... need not 3D Metering II lah!!!
    Studio no 3D Matrix Metering II how can?

Sigh... you is CBD lor... really really really CBD...
    You mean you know the full story???

Deregistered

CBD lor... CBD

Ultimately... 你喜歡就好。身為朋友,只能做這塺多了。
    Last edited by espn; 15th April 2006 at 02:13 AM.

Sigh... Anyway, know or not know, sooner or later you'd still find out. I only tell very limited ppl as I needed to seek their enlightment. They are suppose to keep a secret unless... If you don't know, that does not mean that I don't treasure your opinion, it just that I know you too well and the type of answer you'd be giving me.

So tell you what, will confirm with you after next wednesday. Maybe you'd still get your chance on using 3D metering II and I get to save my $2.5k.

Sigh... spend so much recently on rxxx and diaxxxx. Not still got to fork out $2.5k + other stuff. Sigh... marrying is expensive.

However knowing you so well. I believe you'd still do it for me at a very reasonable price, rite?

おめてどう。

Deregistered

Sigh... Anyway, know or not know, sooner or later you'd still find out. I only tell very limited ppl as I needed to seek their enlightment. They are suppose to keep a secret unless... If you don't know, that does not mean that I don't treasure your opinion, it just that I know you too well and the type of answer you'd be giving me.

So tell you what, will confirm with you after next wednesday. Maybe you'd still get your chance on using 3D metering II and I get to save my $2.5k.

Sigh... spend so much recently on rxxx and diaxxxx. Not still got to fork out $2.5k + other stuff. Sigh... marrying is expensive.
    我只能尊重您的選側。能說的,也說了。能做的,也做了。

如過花$2500你覺的會讓你好過一點,那就好。

選側是你的。

Deregistered

However knowing you so well. I believe you'd still do it for me at a very reasonable price, rite?
    新加坡好的攝影師很多。$2500可以請iamasaint來拍。
    Last edited by espn; 15th April 2006 at 02:28 AM.

Deregistered

哇!!兩點二十五分了。

各位觀眾,睡覺時間到!

晚安!!

tang. when you coming back?

suddenly the buaya king become famous....

新加坡好的攝影師很多。$2500可以請iamasaint來拍。
    iamsaint is my personal friend... I know kelvin before he started in wedding photography business. Or I dare say even he is actually active in CS. However, know is know, compared to you, espn, you share my most of my woes and joy. I still love the 6pm comical matinee we used to perform at times. And for myself I do charge $2.5K or even more for a single photography job. Those who have worked with me before can vouch for that. So $2.5K is nothing new to me. And I have even met with and know far better photographers. So what?

Thus even if you acknowledge that your skill is not comparable to kelvin or whoever it may be or whatever reasons, I don't care, I see the person worth not by his skills, but by my personal judgement. I want you to shoot for me.

I don't see you would charge me $2.5k or even a single cent on the actual day. I regard you as a true friend, thus I have full faith in you as well as my own judgement.

However this is still early to tell as I personally do not have much confidence in getting her hand also. If I ever did, your presence being a honourable invited guest for my wedding is more important than being an employed photographer. I would have a special table for invited STG/NUG/Photographic Partners where all would be my honourable guests. Photography is secondary for me on that day. Your presence will be my honour.

Reasons being why I wanted to sound you guys out is that, due to my present acquaintance with CSers which CS housed almost 70+% of SG photographers' presence, it would look stupid for me to source for photographers outside this circle of which I have seen many whose skills is still not comparable with my this circle of acquaintances here. Except for that fact that, most of my acquanintances lacks of proper marketing skills and business sense to market themselves correctly to niche the correct market share. And as for the rest, most only took up photography as a hobby not as a 3'M' tool. But their skills should not be go unrecognised.

Legend: 3'M' stands for Money Making Machine
    Last edited by sykestang; 15th April 2006 at 03:11 AM.

lacks of proper marketing skills and business sense to market themselves correctly to niche the correct market share. A
    any courses on this?

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    suddenly the buaya king become famous....
    Who's the Buaya King?

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    any courses on this?
    shenz... you'll teach me ok?