Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Huh... Kennyboy is going to wear BD suit and walk around?

Then might as well PM Mobidbear... she is looking for someone in BD suit for TFPCD.
    wao. that cool.. PM right away...!!

Nikonsiao: Still waiting for your SMS...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Gothic is nice ... no picture for you ..

Should we organise a gothic theme shoot ??
    i'm still waiting knight....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    So morning not joining my-invited shoot liao? Heehee...

Are you having dinner with Mel after collecting? I'll try to rush and meet you.
    Aiya .. I really cant think of anything to shoot her ... ?? She is too easy for outdoor .. thot of shooting her indoor since there aren't much images on her studio ..

Maybe after collect have dinner .. else ask her go back then I go FS ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Aiya .. I really cant think of anything to shoot her ... ?? She is too easy for outdoor .. thot of shooting her indoor since there aren't much images on her studio ..

oh no.. not again...
    mi is goin to work .

Deregistered

FS again ah?

You let me know lor, tonight I needa dine out anyway. If she go home, u go FS, then I go home ta bao and eat.

Ok lor... then I ask her when she available to do indoors then we go shoot? I'm going to try something different tomorrow with her anyway.
    Last edited by espn; 7th April 2006 at 11:45 AM.

FS again ah?

Ok lor... then I ask her when she available to do indoors then we go shoot? I'm going to try something different tomorrow with her anyway.
    are you trying to be "funny"... hehehe.

FS again ah?

You let me know lor, tonight I needa dine out anyway. If she go home, u go FS, then I go home ta bao and eat.

If she going to charge me that price . then no hopes liao .. u ask her studio how $$$ .. then we factor in MUA and see how much each ppl .... plus studio ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

If she going to charge me that price . then no hopes liao .. u ask her studio how $$$ .. then we factor in MUA and see how much each ppl .... plus studio ..
    ya.. KO is right.

time to go out for while.

Deregistered

Let me know the number of people to be involved then I split the costs, studio think max 4 or less would be good, I go check with her.

So morning not joining my-invited shoot liao? Heehee...

Are you having dinner with Mel after collecting? I'll try to rush and meet you.
    oh... so you going to meet char bo for dinner ar.. then i no need meet u for dinner liao lor..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    oh... so you going to meet char bo for dinner ar.. then i no need meet u for dinner liao lor..
    Orhhh then I rather meet you At least you send me home after that. I see ya at spins ~6.15~6.30.

Orhhh then I rather meet you At least you send me home after that. I see ya at spins ~6.15~6.30.
    I can only reach there after 630pm... ard 645pm i guess...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    I can only reach there after 630pm... ard 645pm i guess...
    Ok. You let me know lah.

Argh .. . .. then I go ahead first .. tmr morning may go recee the sunday shoot place ...
    Yipeee...sunday is on!
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

FS again ah?

Ok lor... then I ask her when she available to do indoors then we go shoot? I'm going to try something different tomorrow with her anyway[.

Hmmmm....king tiu si king!!!
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

This is not the Bobman shoot right?

IIRC, Bobman's shoot is on the 16th right?

Deregistered

Gryphon around? Pai seh!!! I just remembered last week take cab the $ haven't return you, please let me know how muchie!

Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    This is not the Bobman shoot right?

IIRC, Bobman's shoot is on the 16th right?
    yup ... 1 shoot at a time ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

yup ... 1 shoot at a time ..
    FS G*** , later me meeting MOR-DER, you wanna bring melody down for dinner with us?

FS G*** , later me meeting MOR-DER, you wanna bring melody down for dinner with us?
    call u later .. now my head very very heavy doing planning ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team