Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134395479 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

  1. #561
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Me also... raining cats and dogs here... double sian...

  2. #562
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Me also... raining cats and dogs here... double sian...
    Huh??? Raining ah.. jia lat... then how am I going to get home... if I take cab, it's $2.40 + $1 surcharge

  3. #563
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Huh??? Raining ah.. jia lat... then how am I going to get home... if I take cab, it's $2.40 + $1 surcharge
    yeah yeah.... mai lai hao lian hor....

  4. #564
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,567

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    yeah yeah.... mai lai hao lian hor....
    I completely agree with you.

    ESPN is HAO LIANING!!!

  5. #565

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Refers this thread ...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=188230

    16 April 2006 ( 2 - 7 pm ) ...
    1. markccm
    2. Mor-Der
    3. will03
    4. nikonsiao
    5. jnet6(nvm since that day is my first night, will leave earlier.)
    6. alechim
    7.

    keke .. last slot.. 2 groups locked .... .. we can bring 2 models around at 1 time ..
    Noted 5 females + 1 male .. if u guys dun like male .. tell me hor ... :bsmile:


    The show confirmed ... I have suggested to go S**T*S* .. beach party ..
    Last edited by KNIGHT ONG; 6th April 2006 at 06:17 PM.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #566
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Refers this thread ...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=188230

    16 April 2006 ( 2 - 7 pm ) ...
    1. markccm
    2. Mor-Der
    3. will03
    4. nikonsiao
    5. jnet6(nvm since that day is my first night, will leave earlier.)
    6. alechim
    7.

    keke .. last slot.. 2 groups locked .... .. we can bring 2 models around at 1 time ..
    Noted 5 females + 1 male .. if u guys dun like male .. tell me hor ... :bsmile:


    The show confirmed ... I have suggested to go S**T*S* .. beach party ..
    Wah lao... not that place But wedding G*** going leh... should I?

  7. #567
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

    i is at home liaoz

  8. #568

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao... not that place But wedding G*** going leh... should I?
    aiya .. you said you busy mah ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao... not that place But wedding G*** going leh... should I?
    go lah go lah..then I can learn from you...

  10. #570
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    aiya .. you said you busy mah ..
    Did I

  11. #571
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    go lah go lah..then I can learn from you...
    And then borrow all my glasses right?

  12. #572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    And then borrow all my glasses right?
    why would i borrow yours?? i got my trusted cheapo ones can already..both adds up to even only 1/4 the price of your 17-35..or even the 70-200

  13. #573
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    why would i borrow yours?? i got my trusted cheapo ones can already..both adds up to even only 1/4 the price of your 17-35..or even the 70-200
    Yeah lor forgot my 18-35 and 28-200 nobody want one

  14. #574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yeah lor forgot my 18-35 and 28-200 nobody want one
    I will take them if you wanna give me...and please sign your signature on it before passing it to me...

  15. #575
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I will take them if you wanna give me...and please sign your signature on it before passing it to me...
    See, suan me... wait you crush my lousy glasses with your 80-200

  16. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    See, suan me... wait you crush my lousy glasses with your 80-200
    80-200? wait you crush mine with your 70-200...if it does not crush you ask UT to crush it how?

  17. #577
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    80-200? wait you crush mine with your 70-200...if it does not crush you ask UT to crush it how?
    I where got 70-200? I only got 28-200

    UT crushes anything he sits on.

  18. #578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I where got 70-200? I only got 28-200

    UT crushes anything he sits on.
    i also dont have the 80-200..i only have the kit lens

  19. #579
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    i also dont have the 80-200..i only have the kit lens
    Suan me

    Wedding G*** suan me

  20. #580
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

    I is back home... so full...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •