Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Hi Guys,
    Any comments about the post processing???
    just trying out something new... does it work???
    dun work for me... not much contrast, flat look
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Need somemore catch light at the eyes...
    are you trying to desaturate half colour?
    yeah... just trying..
    Thanks guys... will rework later.... thank you all....
    Last edited by nikonsiao; 3rd April 2006 at 10:42 AM.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

This shows one thing. ESPN went to steal my D2x to do this kind of shoot. No wonder I cannot find it.

THIEF!!!!

I want my D2x back, ESPN. Otherwise, I will start to charge you a rental fee of $200/day. Electronic bank transfer also can, no problem.

And secondly, what a wonderful shot of the Organic Ballhead.

Thanks for showing us this, Nikonsiao.

So ESPN, please give me back my D2x ok?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeropla

Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    This shows one thing. ESPN went to steal my D2x to do this kind of shoot. No wonder I cannot find it.

THIEF!!!!

I want my D2x back, ESPN. Otherwise, I will start to charge you a rental fee of $200/day. Electronic bank transfer also can, no problem.

u very bad leh..agape....so direct

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    u very bad leh..agape....so direct
    Correct what....

He went to steal my D2x to shoot because he doesn't have one. He is a s4 user remember?

Quote Originally Posted by agape01

THIEF!!!!

i still got more pics of the famous organic ballhead yet to process... hehehe

i still got more pics of the famous organic ballhead yet to process... hehehe
    wonder how is our modder' toy ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Blog Entries

*ants muching on my lunch...*
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wonder how is our modder' toy ??
    Haven't go down lah... but soon.. go fro lunch then make my way to NSC...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Haven't go down lah... but soon.. go fro lunch then make my way to NSC...
    Just back from home. Warm sia... showered already come to office by bus still perspire...

Deregistered

How do I damage a pair of speakers? Any idea? I need to make it look very natural kind of death.

The ah neh across my desk is playing indian music, although not v loud but because I'm near so the music is irritating, the shared radio is still louder but ocassionally I can hear a bit of indian music...

Suggestions anybody? Cutting wire too obvious liao, so how to make a pair of speakers die naturally?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    How do I damage a pair of speakers? Any idea? I need to make it look very natural kind of death.

The ah neh across my desk is playing indian music, although not v loud but because I'm near so the music is irritating, the shared radio is still louder but ocassionally I can hear a bit of indian music...

Suggestions anybody? Cutting wire too obvious liao, so how to make a pair of speakers die naturally?
    poke the carbon diaphram..
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    poke the carbon diaphram..
    Which is?

Blog Entries

Which is?
    oh yesh.... u talking abt the computer speakers, not hi-fi speakers hor?

why dun u just tell him nicely to turn it off?

spray water and make speaker paper wet... when the music hits the bass part, that should tear the paper..... hehe.... why dun you play wayang music???

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    oh yesh.... u talking abt the computer speakers, not hi-fi speakers hor?

why dun u just tell him nicely to turn it off?
    Yep.. normal PC speakers.

Well it's not that loud and he has his rights to listen to it, but it's loud enough till I can hear it. I can tell he's not comfortable with the shared radio blasting Class 95 but if he wants to listen to his indian music, it's ok.

I got no grounds to tell him to stop his music.

Deregistered

spray water and make speaker paper wet... when the music hits the bass part, that should tear the paper..... hehe.... why dun you play wayang music???
    I want to listen to music, not noise. So I don't need to play wayang music, the shared radio is now blasting Class 95

wer our Ah neh .. maybe he can tells you better ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wer our Ah neh .. maybe he can tells you better ..
    He too busy with mustafa shopping.

Final 3rd Shoot for those interested to pay for costume + studio

Estimate cost per person is $30.00
    1) MikeElliot
    2) jeryltan
    3) reserved (mike pls confirm)
    4) reserved (mike pls confirm)
    5) reserved
    6) reserved
    7) confirm - espn
    8) confirm - KO1
    9) confirm - KO2
    10) confirm - KO3

Please note the costume will be 1 set Tang Dynasty + 1 set Kimono.

Finale 4th outdoor portraiture shoot - pending
    Cost equal or less than $20 - to cover costume + misc

*** P/S : The receipt is with me, if you are not comfortable to pay please dun OT. I will pay first for costume and $300 deposit refundable upon return of costume.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team