Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got miracle cure for ulcers anot?

Default Re: Got miracle cure for ulcers anot?

Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian
    Cannot lah. I tried b4 and had to keeping punching the wall to numb the pain. And I felt it didn't really help. For me at least.
    otherwise you go for the watermelo frost.. that works as well.. the idea is to keep it dry... if your saliva keeps touching your ulcer.. it takes a long long time to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    drink 100 plus. sure work. proven by doctor.

drink ice lemonade from KFC.
    You are not kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by fierysnake
    otherwise you go for the watermelo frost.. that works as well.. the idea is to keep it dry... if your saliva keeps touching your ulcer.. it takes a long long time to heal.
    It's quite impossible to keep them dry because I keep drooling. There's 3 of them together measuring more than 1cm in length constantly scraping against my teeth. THE PAIN THE PAIN!

drink 100 plus. sure work. proven by doctor.

drink ice lemonade from KFC.
    dont bluff me eh.. i study textbooks less eh... knowledge not that good eh.
    can work meh?

It's quite impossible to keep them dry because I keep drooling. There's 3 of them together measuring more than 1cm in length constantly scraping against my teeth. THE PAIN THE PAIN!
    the watermelon frost will keep them dry... but you need to get/buy it first.

Ohh I think I know what it is. Green color one right? I used it when I was young but didn't really help much back then.
    The powder is green, but I think the bottle is yellow with a white cap. I get mouth ulcers very often and easily, and it is always not just 1 ulcers. I have tried lots of medication, and I feel that the "watermelon" powder cures the fastest. The ultimate cure is some kind of antibiotic pill crushed into powder and mixed with water, and gargle. It was prescibed to me by a dentist who almost faint when he saw my mouth full of ulcers. I don't know what kind of antibiotic it was, but it is quite effective, painless and helps to prevent more ulcers for quite a while.

But now, I'm so used to mouth ulcers that I don't bother to use any medication. I just let them heal by themselves and drink lots of water. Drink lots of water is a must to help your ulcers to cure.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

A bit expensive but Kennelog in Orabase does the trick for me. Think it costs 11 bucks for a small tube but 2 nights application and it is gone!! The pain is reduced greatly even in the mornings when I get up to brush teeth (that is usually when it is the most painful one)

The paste stays on the ulcer despite saliva. There is some kind of oily waterproof texture that prevents your saliva washing it away.

But if your ulcer is so bad that you are punching the wall, think you'd better go see a doctor dude!

Quote Originally Posted by fierysnake
    dont bluff me eh.. i study textbooks less eh... knowledge not that good eh.
    can work meh?
    yees yes, that time i got tongsilities, doctor ask me to drink lot of 100 plus.

3 weeks mc for that terrible disease........nite mare...worst than chickenpok
    Objection !!!

Thanks for all recommendations. Will check them out tommorrow. Gotta turn in. OH THE PAIN!

Prevention is better than cure.
    Suggest u eat more fruits next time, especially fruit rich in Vit.C
    Avoid heaty food, and drink herbal tea regularly.

Deregistered

Adam! But you didn't sound anywhere like you had mouth ulcers today when I met you!

OK la, I friend friend you, I help you to makan the BBQ makan...

yees yes, that time i got tongsilities, doctor ask me to drink lot of 100 plus.

3 weeks mc for that terrible disease........nite mare...worst than chickenpok
    I guess that probably your body is too heaty liao.. yes.. water cures.. drink lots of water is good for health too.. this i agree.

I used to have mouth ulcers once every 3wks? I drink lotsa water, eat heaty food in moderation, dun think i have any hormonal imbalance, no idea why I get ulcers(would think Stress is one factor). Anyway, my fav med is TARO (its a brand), duno what chemical, it is prescribed. It acts like a cement, meant to be difficult to wipe off/wash off, and the pain goes away IMMEDIATELY! doesn't burn won't feel a thing!

Now I brush my teeth >3times a day, gurgle listerine >2times a day, much less ulcers nowadays. Keep a healthy lifestyle, stress-free, balanced diet, good oral hygiene, and you will PREVENT ulcers instead of waiting for them to break out and 'cure' them. -->>> but then, you already know all these remedies/solutions/prevention, don't you? *wink*

No please. No more salt treatment. It's plain torture.
    But.....but.....salt treatment is the best mah.....i just love watching blood oozing out of my ulcers when i apply salt.....

You can also get bonjela.. availiable in most pharmacies off the shelf... for me it works really damn well.. More so than anyother that i have tried.. dry ur ulcers with tissue paper first before applying... it also numbs it as well... the most important thing to treat ulcers is to have a healthy diet... eat lots of fruits... ulcers occur because the body is heaty accordingly to TCM... so have to keep the yin yang balance...

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    You can also get bonjela.. availiable in most pharmacies off the shelf... for me it works really damn well.. More so than anyother that i have tried.. dry ur ulcers with tissue paper first before applying... it also numbs it as well... the most important thing to treat ulcers is to have a healthy diet... eat lots of fruits... ulcers occur because the body is heaty accordingly to TCM... so have to keep the yin yang balance...
    if you dont dare the salt cure, fight pain with pain....

yuyansang pearl powder....or

bonjela....put in the refrigerator as a life-saver...... the gel when cold is even more smoothing.....but still can be slightly painful if ucler is bad...

Bonjela! Apply a few times and you will be ok.

i normally dun care bout it.. juz continue eat.. yi du gong du. haha...
    but sometimes hurt also.. after a while den use to it liao..

I recommend Kennalog too. Also, cooling tea and sleep early. If not, go and see TCM. That is the most effective way IMO as they can fix the problem directly...

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    Bonkela works for me....

Or if wanna sooth before helps arrive...can put some butter.....over the ulcer..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast