Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Puppy for sale....:(

  1. #1
    I_AM
    Guests

    Default Puppy for sale....:(

    Hi all.

    My friend is selling her puppy...

    2 mth old, white, male, maltese.

    She just bought it recently and then realise that taking care of a puppy is not as easy as it seems and want to find a new owner who can shower it with more love.

    She bought for $850, and is willing to let it go for $700.

    Pls contact me at 97243235 and i'll liase for you...

    Come'on..clubsnap ppl have alot of heart one right....

    Cheers,
    I_AM

  2. #2

    Default

    I pity the poor puppy ..... upz for the puppy!

    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  3. #3

    Default Re: Puppy for sale....:(

    Originally posted by I_AM
    Hi all.

    My friend is selling her puppy...

    2 mth old, white, male, maltese.

    She just bought it recently and then realise that taking care of a puppy is not as easy as it seems and want to find a new owner who can shower it with more love.

    She bought for $850, and is willing to let it go for $700.

    Pls contact me at 97243235 and i'll liase for you...

    Come'on..clubsnap ppl have alot of heart one right....

    Cheers,
    I_AM
    Can I have it for free...I'll shower it with love if that's what the owner really expect...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default Re: Re: Puppy for sale....:(

    Originally posted by MrBig


    Can I have it for free...
    wow...from $700 to $0 - that's a pretty bold request

  5. #5
    I_AM
    Guests

    Default

    Must agree that it is.

    Well, im just posting on behalf of my friend, and she paisd for the puppy herself(we both are students).

    Im really sorry that i cannot entertain such a request, as i feel that, pardon me, absurd.

    Cheers,
    I_AM

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by I_AM
    Must agree that it is.

    Well, im just posting on behalf of my friend, and she paisd for the puppy herself(we both are students).

    Im really sorry that i cannot entertain such a request, as i feel that, pardon me, absurd.

    Cheers,
    I_AM
    Feel sad for the puppy...

    Got a price tag hanging over it's neck...

    So sad...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by MrBig


    Feel sad for the puppy...

    Got a price tag hanging over it's neck...

    So sad...
    Then you must be feeling pretty sad for all pets in the pet shops as well

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by imaginary_number


    Then you must be feeling pretty sad for all pets in the pet shops as well
    yalor...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    sorry to say that these dogs are just like a product, that carries a price tag, after all, they're normally categorised as "toy dogs"...

    i do like dogs very much, actually both my wife and me, but we just couldn't get to keep one as we do not have the time.

    i think the owner can try to bring the dog back to the pet shop and see if they're willing to take the dog back (at a lower refund) or give it to someone (or SPCA).

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by rncw
    sorry to say that these dogs are just like a product, that carries a price tag, after all, they're normally categorised as "toy dogs"...

    i do like dogs very much, actually both my wife and me, but we just couldn't get to keep one as we do not have the time.

    i think the owner can try to bring the dog back to the pet shop and see if they're willing to take the dog back (at a lower refund) or give it to someone (or SPCA).
    Exactly!!! well said...

    if not prepared to care for the dog then one shouldn't buy it in the first place...

    best to give it to someone who have the time for the dog lor...

    or sell back to the shop at a lower price...


  11. #11

    Default

    Think there is a Maltese Club around. Why dun you check them out?

  12. #12

    Default

    poor thing...
    that's considerably cheap for a maltese puppy!
    but too bad, dun have the moola...

    just a note, it would be a good idea to have the future owner meet the pup and you can see if he/she knows how to handle the pup. Else who knows, maybe the pup will be back here looking for another owner. IMHO.

    just curious, is it a minature maltese?
    If the price goes lower, can PM me, thanks.
    Last edited by Eugene; 30th December 2002 at 10:36 AM.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    this may sound harsh but i think people should not buy dogs if they didn't do enough research on how to raise one or are not mentally prepared to do so.

    i just can't believe i am reading this when SPCA has been telling the public not to buy dogs if they are not prepared to look after it for LIFE

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    this may sound harsh but i think people should not buy dogs if they didn't do enough research on how to raise one or are not mentally prepared to do so.

    i just can't believe i am reading this when SPCA has been telling the public not to buy dogs if they are not prepared to look after it for LIFE
    * togu, the camless guy clap clap clap for lavender....

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by togu


    * togu, the camless guy clap clap clap for lavender....
    Togu, Cam-less?
    Whatever happened to your E10?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  16. #16

    Thumbs up

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    this may sound harsh but i think people should not buy dogs if they didn't do enough research on how to raise one or are not mentally prepared to do so.

    i just can't believe i am reading this when SPCA has been telling the public not to buy dogs if they are not prepared to look after it for LIFE
    Well-said, well-said. I agree totally. Sad isn't it? Very sad....

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Having said that, I hope the puppy finds a better home.

    Upz for the puppy

  18. #18

    Default

    Hopefully the puppy finds a new owner soon that will shower it with lots of TLC. IMHO, research should always be done before you buy a do or any other pets. Their characterisctics, and their lifestyle. Maltese is considered quite a high maintainance dog, given its time for grooming.

    Hope it will Find a new owner soon.

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by togu


    * togu, the camless guy clap clap clap for lavender....
    Hey Tofuman, tot u juz sold ur cam, maybe u can switch to a new hobby like dogs. Join me, me have two dogs(Shih Tzus) and they are juz bags of joy. Buy!
    Last edited by Stevick_Lee; 30th December 2002 at 01:05 PM.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Stevick_Lee


    Hey Tofuman, tot u juz sold ur cam, maybe u can switch to a new hobby like dogs. Join me, me have two dogs and the are juz bags of joys. Buy!
    yup having animals is a wonderful thing - its unconditional love u get from them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •