Thread: Nintendo DS

Default Nintendo DS

Where is a cheap place to get game console. Thinking of getting the Nintendo DS. The current price is saw is $269 for a basic package....

any recommendation?

Default Re: Nintendo DS

Is the new DS light on sale already ??.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Where is a cheap place to get game console. Thinking of getting the Nintendo DS. The current price is saw is $269 for a basic package....

any recommendation?

any recommendation?
    not interested in DS, hehe...

but anyway, last time i swear by Game 1, but after a few quotes and higher price, no freebies for preorder games, i am switching to Seow Choon for no nonsense type of business... and they have membership and discounts, u wan can use my card, or u go get something and spend enuff to get it, den offset your next purchase.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ds light not on sale yet..is that much better? i mean the ds package is quite ok liao compared to psp..where is seow choon..any online site?

Er I actually not sure about the old ones but have seen the DS lite and it sure is cool.
    I was told the price is about the same. Anyway I am blur about games, the enquiry is because my son bugs me for one.

ds light not on sale yet..is that much better? i mean the ds package is quite ok liao compared to psp..where is seow choon..any online site?

DS light in singapore?

DS light in singapore?
    think japan set... 350 i think...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Yeh they have alot during the IT show to play around.
    Suppose to be sold in mth of Apr

DS light in singapore?

If you can afford to wait, wait for the DS Lite. The screen is much bigger, and the weight is way lighter, with a better stylus (heavier and less cheap looking than the DS one). The only problem will be that gba cartridge will jut out somewhat... not a big problem if you're not planning to play GBA games on it.

Really, don't get the DS, now that the DS Lite is announced/ sold in Japan. My friends and I were all complaining like hell how difficult it is to hold and play the DS prolonged, because of the weight and size; and also how stupid that cheap piece of plastic they called the "stylus" work.

Think of DS lite as GBA SP and DS as GBA. The look is much better in the newer generation, as well as the size of the screen, the sound produced and the back-lighting...

waiting April DS lite!!!! tat day at IT show they told arround 400+-...

any zelda fans?
    Objection !!!

why dont consider PSP? I have got DS and PSP... now DS lying in one corner doing nothing and waiting to rot.... GO PSP!!! GO PSP!! You can really do lots more with PSP... running homebrew games/applications.

Quote Originally Posted by fierysnake
    why dont consider PSP? I have got DS and PSP... now DS lying in one corner doing nothing and waiting to rot.... GO PSP!!! GO PSP!! You can really do lots more with PSP... running homebrew games/applications.
    can run linux or not??
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    can run linux or not??
    i think some genius out there did it. also.. some ran it as a web server. ;o)

i got PS2 already..alot of games are kinda of port of something similar in PS. i find some of the games in DS rather creative and interesting in terms of game play...

but if it is at $400 than it is not that attractive but the current price of 269 and psp 450+ DS seem a more afforable package

Mmm funny because when I asked they told me it is about $265 ??

265 for ds lite?