Thread: Walking Trail

Default Walking Trail

Default Re: Walking Trail

wah! bro, u nv failed to amaze me! once again lovely image and good timing and composition! colours are very nice as usual. but to nitpick abit, the tail on the reflection.. hmmm.. did u DI the reflection?!!

If I could nitpick it would be that this picture is in the wrong section! Should be in World of Nature lah. I'd also prefer if the egret? had a tad more lead room but that's just me.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by drumma
    wah! bro, u nv failed to amaze me! once again lovely image and good timing and composition! colours are very nice as usual. but to nitpick abit, the tail on the reflection.. hmmm.. did u DI the reflection?!!
    No, did not DI anything else except the colors. I only pushed up the orange tones to give it a lively tone. Guess too much color push there and slight ripples on the water that might cause the reflection to be slightly off.

Quote Originally Posted by eel
    If I could nitpick it would be that this picture is in the wrong section! Should be in World of Nature lah. I'd also prefer if the egret? had a tad more lead room but that's just me.
    hahaha ... yeah, expect someone to say wrong section. But felt this is more or an abstract then nature. Thanks for the comment anyway.

Very lively!

Quote Originally Posted by mindtheshark
    Very lively!

Thanks.