Thread: A little contribution from new user of E500 - Angela & Kelly @ TM

Wink A little contribution from new user of E500 - Angela & Kelly @ TM

All taken with Zuiko 14-150mm F3.5/4.5. The pix appeared a bit on the 'dark side' as the sky is overcast after a rainstorm and the in-camera flash is out of range. Hope you guys enjoy. Constructive criticism are also welcome.

Default Re: A little contribution from new user of E500 - Angela & Kelly @ TM

you need a tripod.

and a 50-200mm

thanks for the advice. too poor to own a 50-200mm and this is my first attempt. I think using FL36 will yield better result
    Last edited by diCam; 29th March 2006 at 11:21 AM.

eh camp there earlier would help? how come there's so many ppls in front of you. and did you mount your camera to a tripod or monopod? lol. nevermind la at least you try and practice! that's the spirit. better than me, not owning any cameras =(
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    eh camp there earlier would help? how come there's so many ppls in front of you. and did you mount your camera to a tripod or monopod? lol. nevermind la at least you try and practice! that's the spirit. better than me, not owning any cameras =(
    I'm actually at the 5th row (estimated) from the front barricade. It is those 'eager' fans and onlookers that shoving and pushing me around. Many pix got blur because of these causes.

okay okay crazy fans are always like that. but you as a photographer gotta be crazier! camp earlier. and next time organise a group of photographer friends and camp there with tripod in one row then they will know not to shove around with you guys anymore.

just holding a camera wont get their attention. big big cameras together will get get their attention lol.
    I Love You :)

get a flash extender!

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    and a 50-200mm
    and a 1.4 teleconverter

OR the 35-100 f/2.0
    The speed is too slow to shot steadily for that focal length
    Nikon 4 & lots of hollow chunky glass

seems too dim...

perhaps you wanna photoshop the brightness/contrast a little???

is there a 14-150mm lens for oly???

Quote Originally Posted by diCam
    I think using FL36 will yield better result
    Definitely. Too underexposed.