Thread: AD Wedding................

Default AD Wedding................

AD Wedding is tiring, demanding as couples asking more and more, so why still got ppl doing that at low price? Why ppl still take it as a simple task?

Don't they know that its couples one and a life time issue? By owning a DSLR and starts to shoot and claim "" I AM A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER "", don't be a spolier to both the couple and yourself.

AD should not be treated as side income to many, it should be treated as a full time job attitude. Without serious attitude, you will never be able to improve. You will always wondering why ppl like iamsaint, joho etc can shoot so beautifully, while yours are like simple shots................

Starts to educate couples, starts to shoot with a style that you prefer, if one year got more photographers join in this market with correct attitude, correct price and good skills, so be it, most photographers welcome, it will push better market and pushing photographers to shoot better, quality pics.

To all, AD Wedding is all about shooting styles, not just shoot and kill, couples do recommend couples to you if you are good.

Create a style of your own, you will have a market.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: AD Wedding................

this should not be in koptitiam

What is AD Wedding ? ...

To some, it's $ide-come for many weekends DSLR Warriors.

To others, it's a Bread and Butter issue, and it's their day/night job.

. . . .

I believe that Wedding Day Jobs need full-time commitment and focus. The responsibility and taking pride in the job is crucial for anyone to excel in the long run.

It's a very long and tiring road, but is the rewards and returns worth it ? ... Well, it's up to each individual to experienced it and LIVE to tell the Tale ( if any ).

Good luck to All and see you at the Finish Line ! ...

Where is the Love ?
    www.nickgoh.com

. . . .
    Last edited by Enchanted; 28th March 2006 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    this should not be in koptitiam
    did u really mean that typo?

cos it sounds painful..

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    did u really mean that typo?

cos it sounds painful..

oops, my bad, this should be in general discussion

. . . .
    It's a very long and tiring road, but is the rewards and returns worth it ? ... Well, it's up to each individual to experienced it and LIVE to tell the Tale ( if any ).
    . . . .

For the Photogs:

There will be individuals whom have given up their fights, and make way for the greater temptation and the deviations. They have lost focus and sway from the initial callings.

. . . . .

For the Wedding Couples:

Whatever it is, You only Married Once, but the One who 'click-the-clicks' and 'run-the-runs' have had done it many, many times, and it is worth your while to look at the maturity in his works, and forgetting not his hard-earned experiences in his projection.

Whatever it is, Memories fades, Good and detailed documentation don't. Works of Art are timeless treasures.

. . . . .

Where is the Love ?
    www.nickgoh.com
    Last edited by Enchanted; 29th March 2006 at 10:24 AM.

Unfortunately, to most ppl, photos are photos.
    Works of Art to most layman are typically sculptures, paintings and stuff like dat.

Photographic Art I guess the interest is growing but many still feel that photos juz a snap and go thing.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Unfortunately, to most ppl, photos are photos.
    Works of Art to most layman are typically sculptures, paintings and stuff like dat.

Photographic Art I guess the interest is growing but many still feel that photos juz a snap and go thing.

Steadfastness and Patience will be the key.

One day is going to change ... and in the meantime, i'll do my part -- Sowing the Seed of Love.

Cheers!

Where is the Love ?
    www.nickgoh.com