Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vodka: studio shot

Default Re: Vodka: studio shot

Quote Originally Posted by lazylagoon
    after all the comments, maybe you can share why you love this shot.. what is it about you love?
    Well, this shot is my very first time shooting in a studio. Thus got to see that my exposures coming out better then what i expected as my lighting skills is not there yet after having many trials.

The main thing about this pic is more of a straight foward shot for trying out different lighting effect and is also the first time trying out colour filters.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by beetlejuice
    Well, this shot is my very first time shooting in a studio. Thus got to see that my exposures coming out better then what i expected as my lighting skills is not there yet after having many trials.

The main thing about this pic is more of a straight foward shot for trying out different lighting effect and is also the first time trying out colour filters.

Thanks.
    For a first shoot, this is a good effort. At least better than my first shoot anyway. And the willingness to take feedback is even better. My feedback is just base on what I would do given the same image to shoot. Keep shooting, I'm sure you'll get even better.
    Cheers
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

i think i understand... perhaps you will look back fondly on this image and remember your first experience..

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    For a first shoot, this is a good effort. At least better than my first shoot anyway. And the willingness to take feedback is even better. My feedback is just base on what I would do given the same image to shoot. Keep shooting, I'm sure you'll get even better.
    Cheers
    Haha thanks. Cum pa tei...! yes, practise makes perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by lazylagoon
    i think i understand... perhaps you will look back fondly on this image and remember your first experience..
    Yup, this will be a guide for me to improve further.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12