Thread: I want to rent.....

Default I want to rent.....

The lease at my office is going to expire in end May.

The landlord will be retiring and hence I will have to look for a new nest for rice-bowl.

Looking for an aircondition office workstation / desk space with internet connection. A small space / filing cabinate for my files will also be required.

Prefered to be in Central or West area.

Would appriciate any recommendations or leads....

Sorry, not keen on those virtual office thingy... dun like the idea of working from home...

Default Re: I want to rent.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman

The landlord will be retiring and hence I will have to look for a new nest for rice-bowl.

Looking for an aircondition office workstation / desk space with internet connection. A small space / filing cabinate for my files will also be required.

Sorry, not keen on those virtual office thingy... dun like the idea of working from home...
    I think there are some offices u can rent at International plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    I think there are some offices u can rent at International plaza.
    i see alot of new startups or those who dun need a big office space choose to have it at Golden Mile, maybe its cheap there...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman

your budget? we do have some office space to lease out but think not your ideal kind

you can look at the classified ads, think you'll find some good deals there. alternatively you could engage a property agent to help you find, less hassle too good luck
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    your budget? we do have some office space to lease out but think not your ideal kind
    Hmm, would you like to PM me with some basic details - location, facitilities asking price etc...

I won;t engage an agent, as I dun want to feel pressurized to make a decision... I still have 2 months on hand.