Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

  1. #21
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

    So let's say ... I have a SCV digital box , DVD player cum recorder and a LCD TV , how many set of RGB component cable I need ??

    1 set from SCV digital box --> LCD TV
    1 set from player --> LCD TV
    1 set from TV --> Recorder

    Am I correct ??
    Last edited by poohbear; 27th March 2006 at 05:12 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

    Input Terminals : S-Video Rear x 4
    Input Terminals : Composite Video x 4
    Y, PB, PR Component x 2
    Y, PB, PR Audio L/R x 4
    Y, PB, PR RS-232 x 1
    DVI-I Terminal Yes
    Output Terminals : Audio L/R x 1
    Output Terminals : Composite Video x 2
    Output Terminals : S-Video x 2

    Did a check, these are the input & output ports.
    which are u using with?

  3. #23
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Input Terminals : S-Video Rear x 4
    Input Terminals : Composite Video x 4
    Y, PB, PR Component x 2
    Y, PB, PR Audio L/R x 4
    Y, PB, PR RS-232 x 1
    DVI-I Terminal Yes
    Output Terminals : Audio L/R x 1
    Output Terminals : Composite Video x 2
    Output Terminals : S-Video x 2
    Did a check, these are the input & output ports.
    which are u using with?
    I bought 4 x RGB component cable. WHat else I need ?? Need so many more ah ??

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    I bought 4 x RGB component cable. WHat else I need ?? Need so many more ah ??
    U got onli 3 devices(TV, recorder & SCV). no matter how u connect them, max u need is 3 sets of cable. Why u buy 4 sets???
    eg
    SCV -> recorder (recording)
    Recorder -> TV (playback)
    SCV -> TV (watch)

  5. #25
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Any Video expert around ? Advise needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    U got onli 3 devices(TV, recorder & SCV). no matter how u connect them, max u need is 3 sets of cable. Why u buy 4 sets???
    eg
    SCV -> recorder (recording)
    Recorder -> TV (playback)
    SCV -> TV (watch)
    another set for the DVD player --> 26" LCD TV , in my room mah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •