Thread: Singin' In The Rain

Default Singin' In The Rain

Hi guys,

Selling 2 tix for the above for 7 Dec (Sat) 8pm.
    Best seats in the house. 1 student and 1 full price ticket. 1 full price ticket costs about $120.

Both tix (1 student and 1 full price) going for a total of $150. Only selling as a pair.

Pls call/sms 98157251. Price is non-negotiable.
    Serious buyers only, pls.

Cheers!

Any takers??

it is most unfortunate its on 7th Dec. Else you hv a taker here

upz..
    "I'm singing in the rain...
    Just singing in the rain...
    What a glorious feeling
    I'm happy again.... "

Hi

i watched it already but i dun mind seeing it a second time. wait, u're selling tickets that you already have on hand, or was it bought with credit card? cos i believe for the student ticket, if we need to collect on the spot, we will need to produce student pass etc....else not collectible...
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

Alamak... What luck... The tix just got sold.

Thanx guys for asking!

Originally posted by Red Dawn
    Hi

i watched it already but i dun mind seeing it a second time
    Wah, that good, huh? Wife and kids watching it at this very moment, while I'm "slogging" at work.

Tickets were $87 for Cat 1 (corporate discount 30% off) and $52 for students / kids. I believe the promotion also applies for tomorrow's show (but not 7 Dec). Hurry!

LoL..... I was singing in my bathroom just now

Anyway, hope you can sell away your ticket fast as Sat is coming very near liao

Originally posted by StreetShooter

Wah, that good, huh? Wife and kids watching it at this very moment, while I'm "slogging" at work.
    REALLY? not frolicking with some sweet young thing while the wife and kids are occupied? haha!

i watched all sorts of dramas, plays etc but i'm in particular a musical freak. i watched Les Miserables 4 times when they came here. Alone. Phantom, twice. And many others...(well i haven't discovered photography that time...;P). And i'm a sucker for those paraphrenalia and memorabilia they sell................

so i'm not adverse to watching it again.

Even though I felt that the second half after the intermission was a letdown after an entertaining and stirring first half performance. Second half seems rushed to completion and story elements are disconnected. There's too much dancing that's seemingly unconnected to the main storyline. There's also insufficient character development for some of the characters (esp for the female lead).

Tickets were $87 for Cat 1 (corporate discount 30% off) and $52 for students / kids. I believe the promotion also applies for tomorrow's show (but not 7 Dec). Hurry!
    hey how come nobody told me about such discounts before....... i paid full price for the 2 stall tickets i bought
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog