Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: xd card serial no

  1. #1

    Default xd card serial no

    Hi everyone any one knows
    where or how to obtain xd card serial no????

  2. #2

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    to use some function on Olympus master, 1 choice is upgrade to Olympus master Plus....

  3. #3

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by suntao
    Hi everyone any one knows
    where or how to obtain xd card serial no????
    Hi. If you are trying to use some of the functions in Oly Master that asks for Xd card serial number, it has to be the latest Type H and not Type M Xd card. Hope that helps. Cheers.

  4. #4

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Thank

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SG lahhhh
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    how much is da price of 1GB xd type -H ? i bought my @ $165- from sim lim

  6. #6

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by siaolang22
    how much is da price of 1GB xd type -H ? i bought my @ $165- from sim lim
    Not sure.... is Type H 1GB availabe in Singapore already? Cheers

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SG lahhhh
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-I
    Not sure.... is Type H 1GB availabe in Singapore already? Cheers

    ya bought mine @ song brothers #02-88 sim lim sq

  8. #8

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by siaolang22
    ya bought mine @ song brothers #02-88 sim lim sq
    I see... thanks for the info. Just curious, how much faster is Type H compared to Type M? I find Type M much slower than CF (even when compared to the basic CF cards, not the high speed CF). Cheers.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SG lahhhh
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by Red-I
    I see... thanks for the info. Just curious, how much faster is Type H compared to Type M? I find Type M much slower than CF (even when compared to the basic CF cards, not the high speed CF). Cheers.

    dunno, i buy b/c of panorama and 3D function, speed wise CF def. faster.

  10. #10

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by siaolang22
    dunno, i buy b/c of panorama and 3D function, speed wise CF def. faster.
    Have you tried out the 3D function? What is it all about?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SG lahhhh
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat
    Have you tried out the 3D function? What is it all about?
    aiyah, i tot wat so special bout' 3D. its da stitching program 4 panorama. instead of calling panorama, they giv it a fancy '3D' name.hehe. anyway, da paint thingy iz quite nice!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore CLEMENTI
    Posts
    746

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by siaolang22
    aiyah, i tot wat so special bout' 3D. its da stitching program 4 panorama. instead of calling panorama, they giv it a fancy '3D' name.hehe. anyway, da paint thingy iz quite nice!
    i think you might be wrong. it's actually producing "3D" pictures (that needs those special glasses to view kind).

    you can check out a thread posted by Chancy in mytikas --> Olympus xD flash memory cards with 3D capability

    Quoted from the website that review this 3D card: "... Users will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D imagery.. "
    Last edited by shchow; 31st March 2006 at 02:04 PM.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SG lahhhh
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xd card serial no

    Quote Originally Posted by shchow
    i think you might be wrong. it's actually producing "3D" pictures (that needs those special glasses to view kind).

    you can check out a thread posted by Chancy in mytikas --> Olympus xD flash memory cards with 3D capability

    Quoted from the website that review this 3D card: "... Users will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D imagery.. "

    oh thks bro.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •