Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the must place to visit in Melbourne?

Default Re: What is the must place to visit in Melbourne?

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Haze,
    ah, me catch Benign? hard leh, i wont be in sg myself pretty soon too

anyway bon voyage. have a safe trip and enjoy yourself
    hehe where u going leh?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hehe where u going leh?
    Thank you
    i'm going HK i still havent really packed.. jia lat. and i have freight fright.. hate taking planes
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i'm going HK i still havent really packed.. jia lat. and i have freight fright.. hate taking planes
    HK for holiday???????????????? do u mind to help me buy Dog clothes.. gee. i heard the dog clothes there is cheap just S$5...
    Enjoy your trip too.. when u flying?

HK for holiday???????????????? do u mind to help me buy Dog clothes.. gee. i heard the dog clothes there is cheap just S$5...
    i'm going HK for some .......agenda.. not convenient to say here better dun say liao, else ppl sure anyhow think

dog clothes? no promise but i'll try to look around, okay

btw how you gonna survive on the plane? i HATE taking planes leh. always very restless and pissed off. i really, really envy those who can zzz on the planes.. !!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i'm going HK for some .......agenda.. not convenient to say here better dun say liao, else ppl sure anyhow think

dog clothes? no promise but i'll try to look around, okay

btw how you gonna survive on the plane? i HATE taking planes leh. always very restless and pissed off. i really, really envy those who can zzz on the planes.. !!
    ok thanks .. those Sport type ok ^_^... 2 pcs will do... will pay u when u back
    hhaha i am those can zz on the planes lor lalalalala...

latest news... monday Lunch i will have Dim Sum at Golden Dragon Palace.. :P... long time did not eat Dim Sum liao...

ok thanks .. those Sport type ok ^_^... 2 pcs will do... will pay u when u back
    hhaha i am those can zz on the planes lor lalalalala...
    sport type? i'll try to see ok?

i really envy you leh every time i go overseas, i try not to sleep for more than 1 day, ended up still cant sleep on the plane as i am a very light sleeper. little bit of noise also wake up liao.... maybe this time i'll drink some red wine on the plane hahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sport type? i'll try to see ok?

i really envy you leh every time i go overseas, i try not to sleep for more than 1 day, ended up still cant sleep on the plane as i am a very light sleeper. little bit of noise also wake up liao.... maybe this time i'll drink some red wine on the plane hahahaha
    hey that's how i do... .. but this days i very tire.. i will miss my Rascal~.. he so adorable. :P
    how many days are u going? ;o when

hey that's how i do... .. but this days i very tire.. i will miss my Rascal~.. he so adorable.
    how many days are u going? when
    check your PM

dont worry about Rascal. jus go and have fun my 2 hammies might pass away any minute.. they very old already and i feel abit sad these few days whenever i get home & feed them. lately, i'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the nite to check on them just to make sure they're still alive (eh they love waking me up too, since they're noctural animals). dun think too much lah, having pets vs holidays is like that ......

actually i sometimes think going holidays is more tiring. the hassle of finding air tix to packing luggage, then ppl like me who totally cant sleep on the plane and have difficulties sleeping in different rooms other than my own cosy bed. beats me why i still holidays haha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

check your PM

dont worry about Rascal. jus go and have fun my 2 hammies might pass away any minute.. they very old already and i feel abit sad these few days whenever i get home & feed them. lately, i'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the nite to check on them just to make sure they're still alive (eh they love waking me up too, since they're noctural animals). dun think too much lah, having pets vs holidays is like that ......

actually i sometimes think going holidays is more tiring. the hassle of finding air tix to packing luggage, then ppl like me who totally cant sleep on the plane and have difficulties sleeping in different rooms other than my own cosy bed. beats me why i still holidays haha
    Got it ;P..
    Hammies.. how old is ur hammies. Flight to HK is 4hrs right? Should be ok lor ..
    Wow u are more serioues then me.. i also light sleeper.. but u are super light sleeper

Got it ;P..
    Hammies.. how old is ur hammies. Flight to HK is 4hrs right? Should be ok lor ..
    Wow u are more serioues then me.. i also light sleeper.. but u are super light sleeper
    my hammies are 1.5 years old, 1 male & 1 female. they're both losing their furs and this is a sign that they are.. passing away soon. i try not to think of it too much..

4 hrs flight is enough to kill me but okay lah i just try to read my book lor

me is terribly light sleeper.. little bit of sound/ movement/light, i will wake up already. usually when im back from holidays, i'll look like zombie @_@
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Can someone advise what are the sunrise and sunset timings in Melbourne near the 12 apostles region?

Cos I have been getting various differing timings such as 5+ am and 7+ am for the sunrise! This will affect our planning of where to stay overnight , either in Apollo Bay or Port Campbell.

Depends on the season. Go check out those online weather reports. They might have some info.

Can someone advise what are the sunrise and sunset timings in Melbourne near the 12 apostles region?

Cos I have been getting various differing timings such as 5+ am and 7+ am for the sunrise! This will affect our planning of where to stay overnight , either in Apollo Bay or Port Campbell.

Errr, Great Ocean Road is btw Geelong to Warrnambool. So, you go to this link here http://www.abc.net.au/victoria/weather/

On the right handside, you see a list of towns with timetable of sunrise and sunset. Work out the approximate timing of sunrise btw Geelong and Warrnambool lor. OK?

Enjoy!

p/s: Think at the moment is around 6.30am to 7.15am.

Quote Originally Posted by syke
    Depends on the season. Go check out those online weather reports. They might have some info.
    Opps forgot to mention its in mid July, winter times. Checked several weather websites but they onlt got temperature and rainfall.....was hoping to get some first hand verified timings from those who have been there...

Edit:Thanks Benign.....is there anyway i can get the rough timings for mid July?
    Last edited by boroangel; 21st April 2006 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boroangel
    Opps forgot to mention its in mid July, winter times. Checked several weather websites but they onlt got temperature and rainfall.....was hoping to get some first hand verified timings from those who have been there...

Edit:Thanks Benign.....is there anyway i can get the rough timings for mid July?
    July is so far away.. i think is winter time right.. check on June might be better

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Errr, Great Ocean Road is btw Geelong to Warrnambool. So, you go to this link here http://www.abc.net.au/victoria/weather/

On the right handside, you see a list of towns with timetable of sunrise and sunset. Work out the approximate timing of sunrise btw Geelong and Warrnambool lor. OK?

Enjoy!

p/s: Think at the moment is around 6.30am to 7.15am.
    eeeeeee this land tour to GOR gone up AUD100 -____- i want to complaint~

Enjoy your flight, Haze... Too bad you chose another red-eye flight for your return, because Vel and I enjoyed the 4 movies/cartoons we watched on SQ238 (it's a morning-afternoon flight... fully awake )
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Return flight, SQ238, is 1120 (Aust time) to around 1630 (Sing time)

On my return trip, the pilot (coincidentally also named Philip Tan but with single L I'll assume) was nice enough to bank the aircraft so that we could take a look at Ayers Rock from FL340 (34,000 ft)! Beautiful!
    MY flight is SQ238 but my flight time is 1010 (Aust time) reach around 1605 (Sing time) how come so much difference??

Some more SQ must 2.5hr check in so I need to reach Mel airport before 740am! Imagine wat time I have to wake up

No need lah... you need to check in latest 40 mins before takeoff time. That's the cutoff anyways... Vel and I droved through morning rush hour traffic from Rosebud all the way to Tullamarine ("rushing" at 40km/h), was late when we reached the airport, returned the car, raaaaaaan all the way to the International Terminal and checked in 10 mins before closing time and then raaaaaan all the way to the gate. Tired, man!

MY flight is SQ238 but my flight time is 1010 (Aust time) reach around 1605 (Sing time) how come so much difference??
    We were on Daylight Savings Time then. Halfway through the holiday have to adjust watch at midnight... and we didn't know. Confusing. Ended up getting the time wrong when we rushed to pick up our photos, shops all closed liao...
    Last edited by philliptan; 22nd April 2006 at 12:32 AM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast