Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 113 of 113

Thread: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    WOW... How to get the black frame around the photos and add those wordings ?

  2. #102
    Member shocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Rental @ 82237153
    Posts
    1,249

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    WOW... How to get the black frame around the photos and add those wordings ?
    U meant mine?
    Simple Photoshop, resize ur image, fine out its dimensions, create a new background, copy ur resized image and paste over. Then do blending options create some effect you want and for words just use the text tool. I only did a simple one to save time.
    RentCamera@SG 82237153
    http://www.rentcamera.com.sg

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Missed a good outing. nevermind. I'm sure CanonGraphers will have more outings to come.

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Serangoon United
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    WOW... How to get the black frame around the photos and add those wordings ?
    Here...

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    I notice a Sigma 80-400mm OS lense in the tread. Can anyone who have used this lense post some picture (with exif ). Its one the lense that I'm considering to get.


    Thanks.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
    Posts
    3,157

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch
    I notice a Sigma 80-400mm OS lense in the tread. Can anyone who have used this lense post some picture (with exif ). Its one the lense that I'm considering to get.


    Thanks.
    Horbs85 is the one who is using the lens.
    Not too sure about sharpness, but the focussing speed brings me back to the days of my 75-300mm

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    Horbs85 is the one who is using the lens.
    Not too sure about sharpness, but the focussing speed brings me back to the days of my 75-300mm

    Thanks JediForceforever, I heard about the slow AF speed. Just want to see the sharpness and colour contrast.

  8. #108

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    1) Spring


    2) With Anticipation


    3) Orchid claws


    4) In Dew Course
    Last edited by kwnsx.; 8th April 2006 at 01:53 AM.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    links was broken, no photos leh.

  10. #110

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Hi, I have fixed the links. Thanks.

  11. #111

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    "Fire mission battery......"
    [/QUOTE]

    Wah scary, u mean canongraphers are armed with bazookas ! Think I dun fit the bill with my tiny little lens .//..

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Wah scary, u mean canongraphers are armed with bazookas ! Think I dun fit the bill with my tiny little lens .//..
    dun feel shy. the photo shoot is educational and ppl are very friendly. do drop by and you be surprised. u be surprised how freely the lens are passed around for trial! strongly encourage you to join. there's one outing tom morning for pns camera. shame i can't go.
    Games of Thrones.....

  13. #113

    Default Re: 9th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by dfstan
    dun feel shy. the photo shoot is educational and ppl are very friendly. do drop by and you be surprised. u be surprised how freely the lens are passed around for trial! strongly encourage you to join. there's one outing tom morning for pns camera. shame i can't go.
    Thanks for encouragement, its assuring, hope to meet ya soon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •