Thread: Disgusting Scammers?

Default Disgusting Scammers?

Yo brothers,

Wah super angry sia, recently just graduted, thus looking for a part time job, then there is this person from unknown Tution company (yes he did not state his company's name) that has jobs for students/gradutes to coordinate tutor to tutee (does it sounds like a scam?)

He wanted me to go down to their company sooo badly which is located at Pearl Center lvl19, but as me and my friend felt that this is a possible scam (which will ask us to pay for the database b4 we can work) so we thought that we will give it a miss.

Then this guy who wanted us to go down badly called me up and asked why i never come rudely. i told him that my friends are busy, so not going down today. Then he said "orh then your friend ask you go elsewhere you go lah? hahaha you stupid arr.." Then he quickly hanged up the phone.

Whoever that are going to such an company, pls save your time. Btw his name is Jeffery.

I would like to find out whether this job is a scam, neverthless even if it's not a scam, i felt that this person is indeed an a*swhole. totally spoilt my day.... >< Should i call back and scold him?

Default Re: Disgusting Scammers?

Get his company name =) and sue for any damages done to you. and i think my friend is in this "business" as well. its sorta a business way where you get tutors and students. by word of mouth and u will get some kinda incentives and stuff one la. not really up for this kinda shady things.
    I Love You :)

It makes me wonder why ain't there laws around to make such acts a criminal offence?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

it's just a case of bad service and manners. i don't think this would be breaching any of the criminal laws. could bring it up to CASE if there's a need =D
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    Yo brothers,

Wah super angry sia, recently just graduted, thus looking for a part time job, then there is this person from unknown Tution company (yes he did not state his company's name) that has jobs for students/gradutes to coordinate tutor to tutee (does it sounds like a scam?)

He wanted me to go down to their company sooo badly which is located at Pearl Center lvl19, but as me and my friend felt that this is a possible scam (which will ask us to pay for the database b4 we can work) so we thought that we will give it a miss.

Then this guy who wanted us to go down badly called me up and asked why i never come rudely. i told him that my friends are busy, so not going down today. Then he said "orh then your friend ask you go elsewhere you go lah? hahaha you stupid arr.." Then he quickly hanged up the phone.

Whoever that are going to such an company, pls save your time. Btw his name is Jeffery.

I would like to find out whether this job is a scam, neverthless even if it's not a scam, i felt that this person is indeed an a*swhole. totally spoilt my day.... >< Should i call back and scold him?
    Take my advice ... you'll see more episode of such manner later in your working life ...

Wah, the most irritating part is that he still can "hahaha" d*mn.... but i think he too wimp, coz he hanged up the phone immediately after saying "stupid"

Anyway got his company's address and phone, how to log a complaint? is it easy? Think he's earning off the new comers in that field, thus he is desparately wanting people to go down to be pyscho'ed by him.

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Take my advice ... you'll see more episode of such manner later in your working life ...
    If taken from the boss still okay, coz he is paying you to work lor... but this one...

Should i call back and scold him?
    I wouldnt, why stoop to his level?

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    I wouldnt, why stoop to his level?
    But very angry lehz..... he tick me off for nothing.... if not going down to his level hmmm what else i can do to make him angry? wanted to curse him quite badly... and let the public know that there is such business going on.

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    and even worse ones.... this is like "chey~~"
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

If taken from the boss still okay, coz he is paying you to work lor... but this one...
    relac lah no pt getting angry. Tahan a while, wind smooth wave quiet , step back a bit , sea wide sky empty.

But very angry lehz..... he tick me off for nothing.... if not going down to his level hmmm what else i can do to make him angry? wanted to curse him quite badly... and let the public know that there is such business going on.
    Hrmm... Go to some random Changi V. toilet cubicle with a marker pen and use your imagination..

relax and forget about it lah. why do u want to make yourself suffer for other's rude manner? if u get angry, that's exactly what the guy wanted to achieve, u fall in his trap already.