Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hiking Shoes.

  1. #1
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Hiking Shoes.

    Is there any shop here in Singapore selling well known hiking shoes ?

    I've been using Salomon shoes but they have stopped selling them here.

    TIA.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    You can try Camper's Corner. It is diagonal opp Raflles City Shopping Centre. They carry a wide range of products. Check out their website before going.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    World of sports got sell.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin
    Is there any shop here in Singapore selling well known hiking shoes ?

    I've been using Salomon shoes but they have stopped selling them here.

    TIA.
    Salomon no longer on sale here? What about the shop at Suntec?

  5. #5
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Salomon no longer on sale here? What about the shop at Suntec?
    Now Solomon they simply put together with Adidas in their Adidas boutique.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    2nd floor peninsula plaza got a shoe have all kinds of brand and shoes. Possible the one of the most variaty store in sgp. Want a pair of Vasque Sundowner Hiking Boots?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    queensway shopping centre

  8. #8
    Member BirdRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    queensway shopping center I bought my Caterpillars there as in boots.
    T11-16F2.8G|N24F1.4G|N50F1.8G|S50F1.4G|N70-200F2.8GVRI

  9. #9
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    Now Solomon they simply put together with Adidas in their Adidas boutique.
    Thanks for the update, wrx_sti_22b.

  10. #10
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Hiking Shoes.

    Thanks for the heads up guys.

    Negative on the Adidas on display with Salomon shoes. I've checked the Suntec City and City Link Adidas boutique and they do not carry Salomon anymore.

    HTH.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Hiking Shoes.

    I've seen very limited salomon shoes at X Boundaries at Adelphi. (old stock?)
    You may want to check it out...

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin
    Thanks for the heads up guys.

    Negative on the Adidas on display with Salomon shoes. I've checked the Suntec City and City Link Adidas boutique and they do not carry Salomon anymore.

    HTH.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •