Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Thread: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    the 70-200f4L is one of the best L lens ever made from canon . Its compact size + sharp glass + USM which give u quiet and high speed focus is a really good choice for a 70-200 lens on a compact body like yr 350D , a well balance choice

oh ya bro btw pls remind me to bring you a very good classic book on all canon top notch lens lineup as well as it explain how they will build and function !
    Thanks for your recommendation, your experiences help short cut many of my learning processes. I have another offer; 3 years old, mint condition at $960 against a new one at $1150 wif warranty, which one will you folks pick, save the $200 to get another lens 50mm f1.8 or one go at the brand new zoom ... really hard choice when one has little extra $$$
    Whatz ur take?

Really nice to share ur precious book wif me, once I have digested pages will return them, omg I think my life has taken a turn since joining CS, other things are taking second prority in life, swim, jog, blade ... etc is that the pattern for everyone when starting out, slowly beginning to understand how some empires built to be over 5 figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj
    They seem to be in motion ! wow .... nice shot, the ones that I took of them .. CMI !

Great shot! Imagine I buy another batch, its like an army !
    wahahah if you buy another batch, that will be very very fun!!

Thanks for your recommendation, your experiences help short cut many of my learning processes. I have another offer; 3 years old, mint condition at $960 against a new one at $1150 wif warranty, which one will you folks pick, save the $200 to get another lens 50mm f1.8 or one go at the brand new zoom ... really hard choice when one has little extra $$$
    Whatz ur take?

Really nice to share ur precious book wif me, once I have digested pages will return them, omg I think my life has taken a turn since joining CS, other things are taking second prority in life, swim, jog, blade ... etc is that the pattern for everyone when starting out, slowly beginning to understand how some empires built to be over 5 figures!
    from my instructor, for canon lenses, is better to buy 1st hand than 2nd hand (especially len is more than 4 to 5 years).
    Open My Eyes That I May See Wonderful Things In Your Law - Psalms 119:18
    Through My Len

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Don't worry. All of us are learning... that's why you see no photo from me
    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    haha.. thanks for the encouragement.. will like to see some of your shots though..
    he is keeping for his exhibition near future.
    Open My Eyes That I May See Wonderful Things In Your Law - Psalms 119:18
    Through My Len

is it photoshop effect ? wah if its not then i must say she really know how to make use of the tele lens dof to create this effect like the alien is teleporting like that .

If its photoshop effect then pls accept me as yr student ba , flawless skill !
    lol i also wan to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hahaha not photoshop lah. wah lau, if i can photoshop liddat i become pro liao!

its all thanks to ur 80-200mm...
    very fierce indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Ya... hid before people see my lousy shot
    lol... dun be humble man! come on! shot them to us!

They seem to be in motion ! wow .... nice shot, the ones that I took of them .. CMI !

Great shot! Imagine I buy another batch, its like an army !
    lol... tat was wat i suggested u do rite? but maybe u can save the money n PS clone them instead?

Whatz ur take?

at least u have the capability to buy new lenses, i can't even afford a new cam!

yes, i think that's how empires get built..

Quote Originally Posted by 29tim05
    he is keeping for his exhibition near future.
    oh my! i wan to go n see man!

Whatz ur take?

Bro, if you intend to use your lens forever (or at least few years), I recommend to buy the new one.
    But if you only want to try-try (few months, and then planning to get a better one), you can buy 2nd hand. If you're lucky, you get the sharp lens with cheaper price.

Hope this is help.
    Your fastest camera is as fast as your slowest lens

Whatz ur take?

actually the price different not that much . When u are getting first hand stuff from shop u can usually ask them to hand u a few copy to mount on tripod and test to see which is the best copy , bring aloneg a laptop with u . I will go for the canon 50 f1.4

haha ok.. thanks... btw.. ur avatar looks abit like tay ping hui.. haha
    i just saw this .... in real life Cannot Make It

at least u have the capability to buy new lenses, i can't even afford a new cam!

yes, i think that's how empires get built..
    Well, empires are not built overnight, so give yourself some time. Don't feel handicapped by your equipment as long as you know how to use them properly. Don't be overwhelmed by the DSLR myth that it will give you good pictures automagically - what you see here is also coupled with lots of effort!

Whatz ur take?
    Haha, I think after seeing the book you'll lust over the f/2.8 IS version instead, so getting the f/4 version is just a stop-gap measure. IMHO, L lenses are very well built, and this f/4 version has a pretty good resale value, so you can consider getting the 2nd hand - just make sure to test it properly!
    Just try to keep the book clean...don't drool over the pages...keke...

Once the initial excitement is over, you'll slowly find a new balance to fit photography as a (big) part of your life. Photography cannot replace a healthy lifestyle*!

*Unless, of course, you have 20-kg equipment and you're into bodybuilding...haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    what you see here is also coupled with lots of effort!

Mian Ke Ke lah... Yandao PRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Well, empires are not built overnight, so give yourself some time. Don't feel handicapped by your equipment as long as you know how to use them properly. Don't be overwhelmed by the DSLR myth that it will give you good pictures automagically - what you see here is also coupled with lots of effort!
    200% agree!!
    Your fastest camera is as fast as your slowest lens

Haha...you can post TFCD liao...
    You are yandao in your own right lah. Just continue to be cool!

no lah... in real life u look pretty good too IMHO... stylish...
    i'm a heterosexual not homosexual so u dun have to worry bout my comments...

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast