Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    lol... can i sign up as a padawan?
    or do i have to do foundation studies before tat?
    I believe outings are where u get yr "padawan" training.... Just make sure Darth S11Loop or any of the Jedi Masters r ard... Look out for thier trademark "light-sabers", DEE-TOO-AXE-s, DEE-TOO-HEDGE-s....

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Don't worry. All of us are learning... that's why you see no photo from me
    haha.. thanks for the encouragement.. will like to see some of your shots though..

Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    lol at least ur other shots are better! i'm blind almost everytime...
    after relooking at some of my photos.. i juz realised alot of flaws!
    hahaha a friend who i really admire for his photog works once told me, the way to learn is to take alot of pictures or look at alot of good photos. so i've been taking nonsense shots lah, for the past 1.5yrs...

can one. jiayou!

Quote Originally Posted by moriahphotos
    I believe outings are where u get yr "padawan" training.... Just make sure Darth S11Loop or any of the Jedi Masters r ard... Look out for thier trademark "light-sabers", DEE-TOO-AXE-s, DEE-TOO-HEDGE-s....
    lol... ok... i shud start sniping them at work too... maybe can get some insight... haha...
    u'll be 1 of my targets too!

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hahaha a friend who i really admire for his photog works once told me, the way to learn is to take alot of pictures or look at alot of good photos. so i've been taking nonsense shots lah, for the past 1.5yrs...

can one. jiayou!
    -last post tonight, gonna slp-

lol... IMHO, i've been taking 99% crap shots over the last 4-5 mths, will get my photojournal or smth up soon...
    hmm.. perhaps u can post more of ur photos here then like ppl C&C see really crap or not cos i dun believe all your shots are nonsense... lol...
    i'll try to take alot of pictures AND look at alot of good photos from gurus here... will keep tat in mind.. thanks!

-good nite, post tml 1st thing in the morning-

Quote Originally Posted by beetlejuice
    AH so cute! like photoshop effect haha oups. No offense Jedi Master hahaha
    is it photoshop effect ? wah if its not then i must say she really know how to make use of the tele lens dof to create this effect like the alien is teleporting like that .

If its photoshop effect then pls accept me as yr student ba , flawless skill !

oh csm , so u are the "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" !

Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj
    Thanks again, have PM him ... hee .. exciting !
    the 70-200f4L is one of the best L lens ever made from canon . Its compact size + sharp glass + USM which give u quiet and high speed focus is a really good choice for a 70-200 lens on a compact body like yr 350D , a well balance choice

oh ya bro btw pls remind me to bring you a very good classic book on all canon top notch lens lineup as well as it explain how they will build and function !
    Last edited by S11loop; 5th April 2006 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    is it photoshop effect ? wah if its not then i must say she really know how to make use of the tele lens dof to create this effect like the alien is teleporting like that .

If its photoshop effect then pls accept me as yr student ba , flawless skill !
    hahaha not photoshop lah. wah lau, if i can photoshop liddat i become pro liao!

its all thanks to ur 80-200mm...

hahaha not photoshop lah. wah lau, if i can photoshop liddat i become pro liao!

its all thanks to ur 80-200mm...
    wah even more fierce ! using available ideas to create such illusion without the aid of photoshop

yah yah... watch out before a zooms past you with their PRO action. WATCH OTU.

the 70-200f4L is one of the best L lens ever made from canon . Its compact size + sharp glass + USM which give u quiet and high speed focus is a really good choice for a 70-200 lens on a compact body like yr 350D , a well balance choice

oh ya bro btw pls remind me to bring you a very good classic book on all canon top notch lens lineup as well as it explain how they will build and function !
    You are evil...very evil... You are another tempter...take over Oly King's job when he's not around?

Luckily I have my own personal precious copy of the book already...my precious...

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    You are evil...very evil... You are another tempter...take over Oly King's job when he's not around?

Luckily I have my own personal precious copy of the book already...my precious...
    muhahahaha i love that book even i had sold off all my canon stuff , hard cover with very nice pictures and info !

i dont tempt people la ... that job havent been handle down to me yet , its still the job of our tripod guy MR. Wilson !

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao

ah you got no cure liao... you already have a copy.... haha

wah even more fierce ! using available ideas to create such illusion without the aid of photoshop
    hahahah im just lucky lah.

oh csm , so u are the "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" !
    Ya... hid before people see my lousy shot

leinaj - your little aliens!

They seem to be in motion ! wow .... nice shot, the ones that I took of them .. CMI !

Great shot! Imagine I buy another batch, its like an army !

[QUOTE=moriahphotos]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj

I din tweak any settings.... I basically shot in Manual aperture f8 with a 5 sec shutter... this was wat King Oly taught me, on how 2 shoot manual... Also i metered the exposure off the dusk sky 2 get d correct shutter speed...

Settings made so much difference, must re-visit and try out the new discoveres and some framing learnt from the guru here.

btw, i like the spirit of exchanges here, everyone is so fun and light hearted, lovely folks !

Hmm... nice shot technically, very sharp...just my 2 cents worth, u should have left d 2 lamp post out of yr frame, and maybe zoom in closer and only fill yr frame with at most a third with the "thorns"... i'll personally crop to the top right corner, where a glimpse of the lighting below the roof is...

oh yeah, those lamps stared at me when I first saw the picture, put that aside, I like the "story" that seem to permeates, mysterious when viewed in isolation.

Master Jedi toking lioas ....

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast