Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 691

Thread: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

  1. #361

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Bro Oracle sell this only $1140, check in 'Customer Corner'.
    It comes with international warranty some more...
    Ooopppss... the price is now $1190.
    Sorry for that...
    Your fastest camera is as fast as your slowest lens

  2. #362
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Since I came early that day, I went to Raffles City to shots fashion show models...

    here one of the sample...




    For more pics click here:

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...23#post2053623
    oh u were there too?

  3. #363

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    oh u were there too?
    Yes I was.... you also?
    Your fastest camera is as fast as your slowest lens

  4. #364

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    shld be master sith... darth s11loop
    look s like star wars is making a come back, on the dark side

  5. #365

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Thanks.
    Yup... I only have one tele lens.

    here is the link for the 70-200 F4:

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=182647
    Thanks again, have PM him ... hee .. exciting !

  6. #366

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    No worries; see more, learn more, shoot more, and you'll get there.
    Everyone started off at kindergarten.

    Tsk tsk...and some of these masters still claim to be newbies...tsk tsk...
    Finally , a PRO spoke up!!! pls dun => 4 arrowing u a pro....

  7. #367

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April



    leinaj - your little aliens!

  8. #368

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by moriahphotos
    Finally , a PRO spoke up!!! pls dun => 4 arrowing u a pro....
    Don't worry, I won't.

    I'll just...hee hee...me no pro...really...

    All the REAL pros are "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" only. I won't mention names, but sometimes it's easy to spot them by their Dee Too Axe-s, Dee Wan Hedge-s and As Tree Pro-s.

    Such outings are fun...looking forward to join more of them.

  9. #369

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    [QUOTE=Leinaj]
    Quote Originally Posted by moriahphotos
    firstly, a big "You're welcome!" for all the thanks i m getting... dun wanna get it into my head so u guys can stop that I alredi see so many pro shots... my pics cant come close to what u guys have posted...

    Here's my newbie pics(n i reli min newbie in ALL aspect)...
    #3 - Esplanade skyline


    Moriahphoto .. wow, looks good enuff to be published !!!

    How did u tweak the settings, teach me le ...
    I din tweak any settings.... I basically shot in Manual aperture f8 with a 5 sec shutter... this was wat King Oly taught me, on how 2 shoot manual... Also i metered the exposure off the dusk sky 2 get d correct shutter speed...

  10. #370

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April



    taken with clement's 80-200mm.. i dont do the lens nor the durian justice...

  11. #371

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_


    leinaj - your little aliens!
    AH so cute! like photoshop effect haha oups. No offense Jedi Master hahaha

  12. #372

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_


    leinaj - your little aliens!
    Haha, so cute!!!

  13. #373

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_


    taken with clement's 80-200mm.. i dont do the lens nor the durian justice...
    Hmm... nice shot technically, very sharp...just my 2 cents worth, u should have left d 2 lamp post out of yr frame, and maybe zoom in closer and only fill yr frame with at most a third with the "thorns"... i'll personally crop to the top right corner, where a glimpse of the lighting below the roof is...

  14. #374

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by moriahphotos
    Hmm... nice shot technically, very sharp...just my 2 cents worth, u should have left d 2 lamp post out of yr frame, and maybe zoom in closer and only fill yr frame with at most a third with the "thorns"... i'll personally crop to the top right corner, where a glimpse of the lighting below the roof is...
    ah okay.... yeah i didnt notice the lamps.. must have been blind when i took it.
    maybe got chance can go again!

  15. #375

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Haha, so cute!!!
    haha yeah lor! the aliens v v cute...

  16. #376
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Yes I was.... you also?
    yup yup! but i didnt really bagged any shots.. had kinda lousy position n cudnt flash cos my built in flash only up to 7m.. was too far out...

  17. #377

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Don't worry, I won't.

    I'll just...hee hee...me no pro...really...

    All the REAL pros are "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" only. I won't mention names, but sometimes it's easy to spot them by their Dee Too Axe-s, Dee Wan Hedge-s and As Tree Pro-s.
    I agree with u! the equipment speaks for themselves...
    pls PLS dun , or , or ... otherwise i may nvr make it out of Jedi training alive...

  18. #378
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    ah okay.... yeah i didnt notice the lamps.. must have been blind when i took it.
    maybe got chance can go again!
    lol at least ur other shots are better! i'm blind almost everytime...
    after relooking at some of my photos.. i juz realised alot of flaws!

  19. #379
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by moriahphotos
    I agree with u! the equipment speaks for themselves...
    pls PLS dun , or , or ... otherwise i may nvr make it out of Jedi training alive...
    lol... can i sign up as a padawan?
    or do i have to do foundation studies before tat?

  20. #380
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    lol at least ur other shots are better! i'm blind almost everytime...
    after relooking at some of my photos.. i juz realised alot of flaws!
    Don't worry. All of us are learning... that's why you see no photo from me

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •