Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any sneaker heads here?

  1. #1

    Default Any sneaker heads here?

    What's your favourite brand / model?

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    I like mine branded as stick-tongue-in-out brand, model is Larry!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I like mine branded as stick-tongue-in-out brand, model is Larry!
    That's my avatar lah you goon

    Thot you have a apir of 4 months old PINK adidas?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    plus red nikon g string and the nikon promo girl outfit. dun play play hor

  5. #5

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    plus red nikon g string and the nikon promo girl outfit. dun play play hor
    FWAH!!!! POWER SIAH!!!! Didn't noe MASTER GURU espn into cosplay (as a Nikon promoter in red g string and pink adidas)

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by funksoulava
    FWAH!!!! POWER SIAH!!!! Didn't noe MASTER GURU espn into cosplay (as a Nikon promoter in red g string and pink adidas)
    Basket ... tio suan by two machine gunners

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Any sneaker heads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by funksoulava
    FWAH!!!! POWER SIAH!!!! Didn't noe MASTER GURU espn into cosplay (as a Nikon promoter in red g string and pink adidas)
    i think it's more 'CROSS'-play liao
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •