Thread: Newbiez with Canon A620 some of my first shot..Pls give some comments!!

Lightbulb Newbiez with Canon A620 some of my first shot..Pls give some comments!!

I don't know bout e teach term of photo taking i only can use feeling to take my photo,hope some seniors can give me some tips of photo taking..Thankz Alot!!

Default Re: Newbiez with Canon A620 some of my first shot..Pls give some comments!!

Hi pal! remember the 1/focal lenght rule for the shutter speed i told u? apply that so that your pictures will not be affected by handshake

Default Re: Newbiez with Canon A620 some of my first shot..Pls give some comments!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaGixShOe
    Hi pal! remember the 1/focal lenght rule for the shutter speed i told u? apply that so that your pictures will not be affected by handshake
    I apply but seems that e outcome still gotta handshake effect..Pls advise..Thankz

Keep yourself steady when taking the shot. Keep your elbows on your body. for moving subjects, keep shutter above 1/125

I'm just curious ... what's the 1/ focal length rule ? Normally I just take a lot of pictures using a range of settings and filter the best ones out.

The 1/focal lenght rule means that technically, if you shooting at 35mm, your shutter speed must be at least 1/35s to get a sharp picture handheld. Better if at higher shutter speed. Of course this applies only if your hand is not overly shaky.

tink your shots are shot at 1/2 s or 1/4 s using the night scene mode, far far slower than the 1/focal_length rule, causing blurred pics due to handshakes. check the EXIF info on the pics and u'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by user12343
    tink your shots are shot at 1/2 s or 1/4 s using the night scene mode, far far slower than the 1/focal_length rule, causing blurred pics due to handshakes. check the EXIF info on the pics and u'll see.
    Bro,what u mean by EXIF? Pls explain..Thankz..

can find ur answers here http://www.digicamhelp.com/what-is-exif/