Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First killed cat, now what?

Default Re: First killed cat, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by dllb
    I hope you burn in hell! There is nothing worthwhile or right about any form of cruelty, especially to helpless animals. How do you live with yourself?
    Wow...welcomes to CS, and what a way to make your introductory post.

Hope to see you in photography discussions and your work soon.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

mother ****ers! i cursed those who are cruel to animals that they will be dealt with the same pain as they did to their innocent victims !!
    Last edited by couture.06; 24th March 2006 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    If you go through the discussion thread that was linked in the originating post, you will find among the cursing and swearing a link to another web page (still containing some of the gruesome pictures) that tracks the development of this case.

Apparently this happened in China, the lady and the photographer/videographer was tracked down, suspended from their jobs and pending investigation. That's from what I read yesterday.

that's really good news.. hope they rot in prison..
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Default Re: First killed cat, now what? (Warning, 21+)

Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    What Pablo was trying to say, is the treadstarter could have included a warning first. In case some readers might have a weak heart. Just like what roygoh just did. He edited and add a warning.

I did not click the link. Dun want to spoil my morning.
    Last edited by afbug; 24th March 2006 at 06:08 AM.

kns - sicko

Quote Originally Posted by djork
    that's really good news.. hope they rot in prison..
    I sure hope this is true, that there are a lot of animal lovers in prison and they get everything they deserve.

omfg, f**king sicko sia..
    y wld a decent lady do dis to animals..
    lik wat 1 of them said in dat forum,
    she shd be dealt wif the "man qing shi da ku xing"
    argh...

There are always senseless, heartless, evil & cruel people around us. But this people don't kill human. That's all. Must put them to firing squad & eat bullets instead putting them to jail. Haha....just kidding here.

Omegapoint
    Guests

Got the pics in mail 5/6 days ago.. was not able to eat lunch after that ..My Dog didn't have a better way to go.

here in Vietnam they kidnapped your dog from your house and sell it to restaurants ... took me 3 days to find the restaurant that bought my 4 year old doberman but i was late as he was dinner the night before.My wife went hysterical and made a big mess of the place.

The dog was like family well like a 4 year old son...

Quote Originally Posted by Omegapoint
    Got the pics in mail 5/6 days ago.. was not able to eat lunch after that ..My Dog didn't have a better way to go.

here in Vietnam they kidnapped your dog from your house and sell it to restaurants ... took me 3 days to find the restaurant that bought my 4 year old doberman but i was late as he was dinner the night before.My wife went hysterical and made a big mess of the place.

The dog was like family well like a 4 year old son...
    OMG I am so sorry to hear that.... this world is cruel!!!!

chinese... do you know.. in some parts of china, if dogs is seen on the street it'll most probably ended up in claypot, if not, another alternative is cats... i even heard of some pple boiling cat soup here in singapore..

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    chinese... do you know.. in some parts of china, if dogs is seen on the street it'll most probably ended up in claypot, if not, another alternative is cats... i even heard of some pple boiling cat soup here in singapore..
    Hunt them down dude! Just kidding man.

Omegapoint
    Guests

Yes there are special restaurants here that sells dog meat. Apparently people say it goes well with wine.It's a strange sight to see the restaurant. Just like a chicken rice stall but instead of chickens line up on the display booth it's bbq or steamed dog meat.

There is no need for spca here in vietnam. You have the special motorbike dog snatchers that prowl the streets grabing any dog they can find and sell em to the restaurants.They have been cases where the whole town would wait for these dog snatchers and would beat them to death when caught in certain towns. Local police don't really care much as most of the dog snatchers are heroin addicts.

I myself have seen one in action. they would just lasso the dog and drag the dog on the road for the runaway. Couldn't do anything about it. I was afraid they might pull out a gun or something as i was alone.I only watched as they dragged the dog bleeding away.

May these people burn in hell for all of eternity. What did that poor animal do to them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12